cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Eye witness

There used to be outcries here about only an eye witness would be believed so figured I would see posts about the eye witness accounts listed by the amateur ambassadors yesterday but apparently crickets is all that are chirping EXCEPT a lot of posts to divert attention from the FACT your dear leader was involved in bribery.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50492438

A top US diplomat has told an impeachment inquiry that he followed President Donald Trump's orders to put pressure on Ukraine to investigate his Democratic rival, Joe Biden.

The instruction came from Mr Trump's personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, Ambassador Gordon Sondland said.

The inquiry is assessing if Mr Trump withheld military aid to Ukraine as a precondition. He denies any wrongdoing.

It is illegal in the US to seek foreign help to gain electoral advantage.

11 Replies
Advisor

Re: Eye witness

Bribery is specifically named in the Constitution as an impeachable offense so that avoids the messy High Crimes and Misdemeanors business.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/gordon-sondland-accuses-president-bribery

Senior Contributor

Senior Advisor

The BBC has made a fool of you again. Sonland said he ask Trump what he wanted. Trump replied I want nothing. How is that for an eye witness testimony. The BBC can't report that but are able to go into schools and tell the kids there are over 100 different genders in humans.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

its all about the timeline Canuck.

daddy Chubs told Sondy on Sept 9 " I want nothing I want nothing No quid pro quo"

That was a week after DNI Joe Maguire told the WH about the Whistleblower complaint. At that point the jig was up , daddy Chubs knew and was switching from the extortion/bribery of U , to the cover up. Sondy was not in the loop as to the jig being up, hence he asked the question of what daddy wanted and clever daddy Chubs was starting the cover up with his I want nothing spiel.  Let the dolts obfuscate , confuse and worm their way to accepting any and all he does and says. Don't suffer the fools gladly. Ignore, walk away, blow off any and all these trolls say.  

Senior Contributor

So RJ, point me to the video of the witness testimony that says " Trump told me to tell Zelensky - no investigation, no aide".    Not presumed, not I heard from someone who heard from someone.   The actual witness saying he heard it directly from Trumps mouth.    Without that you're the fool.

Advisor

It’s more than simply crazy that our Sammy would be obstufacating here on this,  as he has a long standing reputation as our resident expert on and adherent to timelines.

Veteran Advisor

Not that it matters -- I'm still curious about the testimony from whoever it was (already forgot who that was) that testified they overheard Sondland on the phone with Trump, when Sondland was talking on his cell phone outside -- how did he hear anything but one side of the conversation, how does he KNOW who was talking on the other end, how does he KNOW what the other person said? 

Of course, it also raised the questions of -- why was Sondland using his cell phone to call the POTUS, why was he talking in a public place, why was he talking where others could hear at least his side of the conversation, and why does Sondland call the POTUS directly when other ambassador's do not?

Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

It’s more than simply crazy that our Sammy would be obstufacating here on this,  as he has a long standing reputation as our resident expert on and adherent to timelines.

You're a liar bruce.  Canuck provided the bbc said sondland said gulliani told him of trading aid for investigation, i provided video proof of sondland saying gulliani never told him that.  I said nothing rj's timeline would have anything to do with.

Senior Contributor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

There used to be outcries here about only an eye witness would be believed so figured I would see posts about the eye witness accounts listed by the amateur ambassadors yesterday but apparently crickets is all that are chirping EXCEPT a lot of posts to divert attention from the FACT your dear leader was involved in bribery.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50492438

A top US diplomat has told an impeachment inquiry that he followed President Donald Trump's orders to put pressure on Ukraine to investigate his Democratic rival, Joe Biden.

The instruction came from Mr Trump's personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, Ambassador Gordon Sondland said.

The inquiry is assessing if Mr Trump withheld military aid to Ukraine as a precondition. He denies any wrongdoing.

It is illegal in the US to seek foreign help to gain electoral advantage.

You are a liar.  I posted this yesterday and  it proves the whole thing is a farce.   Thus crickets by you and the gang of morons.

That is his direct testimony.  And you are proving my exact point.  Thank you for your participation.

https://community.agriculture.com/t5/Ag-Forum/The-leftists-here-would-make-great-Democrat-Representa...