cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

FAUST marketing post moved to forum for comments

I try to avoid political talk in the marketing section and this post deserves comment because it echos what I have posted several times in the last few years...how close America is to taking the Adolf Hitler approach to solving "all of our current problems."

The following are Fausts words, commenting on how to deal with China, the national debt, etc. I am not saying that he is out to lunch, something has to be done, and will be done, but I sincerely hope that we don't end our little experiment in republican rule in America, if we can still say we cling to that dream, by WW III.

Sooooo . . . you are saying they have parts of their populations who do not know the difference between "wants and needs."  I think those types of cars represent the level of corruption in a country.  Give Caterpillar a call . . . perhaps they will tell you how honest the Chinese are. 

Just like the U.S. go to New York and you will see how dishonest those people are that live East of the Ohio River.   We probably should destroy China now, lets start by refusing to honor the US Treasuries they hold, hell the counterfeit everything else, the

could be printing Treasury bonds.  Do you really believe the US Treasury or the Burnank know how much fiat bonds we have outstanding.

We need to call them up and tell them they are going to take a 60% haircut on their US Bond Holdings, and they will be paying a 50% import duty on Chinese goods imported into the United States.   We could also have our navy blockade Brazil shipments to China.  The Eu could also impose similar embargos. 

I think that  the way to fight these b a s t a r d s, instead of making them meet Budda one bullet at a time.   These suckers are our enemy, a new world order is a joke, before this is over we will be killing Chinese, the question is do we do it soon while we still are a superior military power or wait and risk losing the entire ballgame. 

They would exterminate us if they ever had the opportunity.  Maybe it is time for us to start really getting rid of our enemies.  Screw them as a market, I would rather have the food we produce stay here, and let the starve and try surviving on all that fiat paper they are holding. We with a swipe of a pen, write down all the debt China holds on this

country,

We should have drones over China, and when ever a hacker turns on his computer, he should have a missle going into his left ear.  It is time to stop playing games with these gangsters and we should go ahead and wipe North Korea from the face of the earth. We just have too many cowards hiding out in our military and Washington who are willing to do what is necessary.    Adios Amigos.  John

13 Replies
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: FAUST marketing post moved to forum for comments

You know what? It's no wonder, you people have such a negative view, of America! WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU GET OUT!

Your a bunch of silly, hysterical old women! Get out! And take your goddamed poison with you!! Thank god, you weren't around when this country was formed! We would never have gotten to be the greatest country in the world! Get out!!

Samnospam
Advisor

I agree, America's problems are her own. We don't need to blame others or kill a bunch of people to solve them.
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

it is a little alarming to see such bold face statements in a public internet forum, though, about wiping whole nations off the face of the earth.

And I hate to respond to the goat below and encourage the half wit, but his views of the 47% ers is alarming too..."Problem...What Problem....if you don't love Amerika, just leave".

I believe that someone has a book out there about how the founding of America was an attempt to get rid of debts to Brittish banks, also, so maybe not paying our bills IS very American. Our USA bankruptcy laws have always been quite generous to deadbeats.

Samnospam
Advisor

Allot of people think we're spiraling toward a major war, I hope not. The people looking forward to it probably are not planning on being the ones shot at.
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

"old men send young men off to die in war"

bruce MN
Advisor

This might give you some satisfaction Red, if there is any to be had in the long running cluster#### of a story that is the Iraq War.

A  piece on the press, partiuclarly some of the predominately male "left" leaners and their egos and warrior fantasies:

http://www.nationalmemo.com/the-siren-song-of-war-why-pundits-beat-the-drums-for-iraq/

Not going to dig it up, but am reminded of that famous debate between the late Mr. Hitchens and Member of Parlliment George Galloway that was lnked and discussed here.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Last week I was going to post a link to an article on an Iraqi veteran that is disabled from wounds on the battlefield, and how he feels about being misled into enlisting to join the fight to get Osana bin Laden and instead ended up losing his physical ability fighting in Iraq.

Bush, Cheney, Clinton, Kerry, Friedman, Packer...the list goes on. All of them owe a big apology to America.

johnaa
Advisor

Just go to war with China, yah.  The old hill Billy blood lust and emotion overwhelming logic and reason.   Ignore the real enemy and go on a satiating killing spree.  And people blame guns when the culture models violence.   WAKE UP !

The enemy is not in China, it's right here centered in wall street and the swamps of Virginia.

.  China has been waging economic warfare with the western world for a couple centuries, after WW2 it was isolated and blockaded.  It was good to open trade relations with them, but China won the war by the usual method, they bought off traitors.  The traitors keep their dupes distracted, fighting each other and paying for the empires conquests.

Samnospam
Advisor

Why is it Bruce that the lessions of Korea, Vietnam, Iraq have not been learned.  You'd think it'd be fresh in our minds that we should tend our own business, yet we attack libya, bomb in all parts of the world, seek to overthrow whoever we like and yet those actions are still supported and defended.  The team changes, the supporters switch sides from hawks to doves, doves to hawks  and the same old continues.