cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: FAUST marketing post moved to forum for comments

Bush, Cheney, Clinton, Kerry, Friedman, Packer...the list goes on. All of them owe a big apology to America.

What kind of apology are they going to give to a man, who has lost both legs, or an arm, or all four, over a proven lie? I wouldn't want his goddammed apology, I'd want his ass! Come on! Where's your sence of decency, and fair play! Those asswholes still have their arms and legs! How about some justice!!

Faust100F
Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Bush, Cheney, Clinton, Kerry, Friedman, Packer...the list goes on. All of them owe a big apology to America.

What kind of apology are they going to give to a man, who has lost both legs, or an arm, or all four, over a proven lie? I wouldn't want his goddammed apology, I'd want his ass! Come on! Where's your sence of decency, and fair play! Those asswholes still have their arms and legs! How about some justice!!

GTO . . . BTO . . . LTO . . . LMAO!  You know i feel sorry for those who got shot to pieces in an undeclared war, where they did not have to volunteer.   A person only goes to war and risks his life when in fact our civilization and country are at risk. 

Can you tell me the difference between those soldiers that served during the Vietnam War and these private wars you are ranting about.   Well . . . let me tell you . . . It was a crime not to go to the army during Vietnam it was never a crime to not risk your life in an undeclared war. 

You see that is the difference between dying during the Vietnam Era and in this Era of Mercernery armies fielded to kill Sand Fleas, especially when they went after the wrong sand fleas.   Our politicians view war as a game, where others do the dying and suffer losses.  I believe that if we are going to expend American lives, we kill all of those deemed our enemy anyway we can before we sacrifice one American life. 

That is why we need to understand, that one American life is worth more than, all living things found in a country that kill our citizens.   We are probably at our peak as the strongest power in this world.  If we would have gone in to the Middle East and done

the job right, there would be zero life in Saudia Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iran.

Nice to see you place a higher value of human life in other countries than the life in our country.  We alone pay for all the wars in the world, while Canada, Austrailia, Europe and the Middle East sit on their ass and enjoy that protection at no cost.  We have no friggin Allies, we are alone no one but no one is coming to our rescue . . . I now promote you to Moron.  Adios Amigo.   John

Faust100F
Advisor

Red - you are right about one thing . . . I am out to lunch on many issues only because our government is more concerned with feeding, rebuilding, and providing technology to everyone else for free, and we the muppets always pay for these "do gooder" escapades. 

It is time to worry about saving ourselves.  Let Austrailia mount an army to defend the Chinese hoard, same for Japan, same for Korea, same for India and the list goes on and on and on.  The countries on China's door step are the ones we would go to war to defend and expend our treasure and our blood.  We would jump in to Poontang in Russia against the yellow horde. 

As for those morons on here that believe we should leave the country, I think that matter will be settled by Civil War that is why we had a revolution.  I hope Canada has space for these jokers.  I just do not believe in turning the other cheek, when we ourselves are down to self preservation time. 

As for lunch . . . these jokers can bring me back whatever they are eating . . . chicken#%!t.   Adios amigo.   John 

jput
Senior Contributor

I love it Faust.  

Back during the Revolutionary War,  there were those who fought to free us from King George and the Torries who were loyal to the king.   After the war was won,  those Torries fled to Canada.

Let those loyal to King Barry flee to Canada after we good old boys get this all settled. 

Perhaps they can dine on filet of filly up there in Quebec,  LOL.