Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

FBI groveling?

23 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: FBI groveling?

The shutdown already cost more than the $5.7 billion that was asked for the wall...what is the Democrat`s excuse other than trying to oppose the President?   Are we going to squander another month and $5 billion?  800,000 unpaid federal employees in a service based economy....this could be "the straw".

Senior Advisor

Build the wall. Crime will fall.

Advisor

didn't read Buzz's link, but my gut feeling is the house is going to cave. Hoyer and Colin Peterson both are yes votes now, a couple of common sense guys, and I think reasonable heads are going to finally prevail on this.

The TDS sufferers are not going to be happy no matter what their chosen ones do, and the ones that want to move the country along are going to just have to ignore them, like I try to do.

Senior Contributor

So the FBI is non-essential.

Veteran Advisor

WHO   was  it  again  that  BOA$TED   ,   MEXICO   WILL  PAY  FOR  IT  -  ? 

Seems  there  is  $$$$$   for  airplane  flights  to  Afghanistan   and    Mara Lar Go   -  ?  

Veteran Advisor

Why don't the repugs drop the demand and open the govt and then talk about the wall? BTW, is the wall to keep people out or maybe in or to keep drugs out?? I guess y’all know that Mexicans can fly drones also and they are already flying drones carrying drugs over the border. I guess that means this wall will have to be several thousand feet taller than first thought!!
Senior Advisor

Do they hand ms-13 gang members from those drones? Do they hang smuggled sex slaves from those drones? Build a wall and crime will fall.

Veteran Advisor

Bart  -  I'm  waiting  for  an  answer  from  the  WALL  FOLKS  about  the  drug  problems  in  our  detention  facility's  with  walls  25 feet  high  -   -   -

These  facilities   could  be   several  hundred  miles  from  the  border  -  NOW  what  - ? 

Veteran Advisor

20,000  pedestrian  crossings  daily  at  Juarez  Mexico  &  El Paso Texas  -   -   -

DAILY    -     Thousands  of  cars  &  2500   cargo  trucks -  why  aren't  the  ALL  of   THE  eXperts  talking  about  this  - ?