cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: FBI groveling?

They don't have a clue, 289. All they care about is making sure Trumps wall is built so he won't be a one term president. They do have one other problem, though, MUELLER!!  And when he gets done, the Southern District of New York has their hooks out! LOL!!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: What is a "repug"?

Is that meant to be personally offensive?

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Time`ll tell, but I think politically the Demonrats would do much better to offer Trump $3 billion for the wall in exchange for more money on infrastructure spending...something everyone could get behind.  See the thing is, if Trump doesn`t get a wall, he`ll veto everything Demonrats send him for bills, they won`t have anything to show after controlling the House for two years. 

Oh I know they are rolling the dice that if they give him zero wins and no facing saving, they will some how bull their way through in 2020.   That is rolling dice indeed. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I  can't  believe  they  didn't have  the   A  F b  convention  in  Yuma   or  Laredo , or  inbetween ,  in  one  of  those  border  ports  of  entry places  -    -    -

El Paso  has lots  of  accommodations, and  a  venture  to  &  thru  a  port  entry  would  be  very  eedduuccaattiioonnaaLL   doing  traffic  counts  -   -   -

Maybe  a  stop  at  the  local  mission  or  holding  area  -  stay  a  few  weeks ,  recruit  some  employees,    THEN  RELAY  some REAL   EXPERT  ADVICE  &  IDEOLOGY -   -   - 

ReMember  a  few  days  ago  someone  was  broadcasting  the  idea  of  CloZing  the  border  -  although  that   I- dEA  seems  to  have  lost  it's  luster  -   -   

Andale,  andela,    or   A poco  maybe  -   ?      

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

They won't need to worry about 2020, BA. Trump isn't going to show up. He is in so much trouble, he'll never make it. Watched poll tonight, he approval rating is 34%. The longer he leaves the shutdown on the less chance he has of even being in the running for 2020. He is the only one who is going to suffer the consequences of his ignorance of how government works.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I think the government will be opened next week or maybe this week even.   If the Dems want to show their base that they actually accomplished something in 2 years, they`ll have to have the President`s signature and then a deal can be made.  Trump has already proven to me that he is willing to "go to the wall for the wall".    He`ll have my support in 2020.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I'm sure it's impressive how much crack you could hide up your butt in a baloon, but it will never equate to what the smugglers can pack in semi's and vehicles that can cross an open border.

And how many automatic weapons are snuck in to prisons?  Why not?

What about trafficked women for sex?   Are you silly enough to say that there isnt a demand? 

I can't believe this is your go to argument....i really cant.   But while your on prison walls and how effective they are, how many people successfully and illegally crossed them in the past year?  

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Like I said, BA. I think you had better start thinking about another candidate, Trumps not going to make the trip. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

They won't need to worry about 2020, BA. Trump isn't going to show up. He is in so much trouble, he'll never make it. Watched poll tonight, he approval rating is 34%. The longer he leaves the shutdown on the less chance he has of even being in the running for 2020. He is the only one who is going to suffer the consequences of his ignorance of how government works.

😆 😆  yeah, he was elected to the highest office in the land but doesnt know how politics work....lolololololol

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: What is a "repug"?

Sorry, meant to say “ rethug”! Take it anyway you want!