cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: FBI raids Stormy’s lawyer’s office

Nope, didn't lose a dime or my underwear. What I lost was worse, I lost my faith in the American people that couldn't see through this cretin! He has turned out to be even worse than I could have imagined. But hope springs eternal, I am as sure as I can be, the tide is going to turn, and the dime store Mussolini is soon going to be history!!

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

A search warrant had to be issued. Cause must
Be proved....which it must have.

Why was trump on the warpath on sessions.

Trump is mad sessions took himself off
The case because he would have Interfered
Which trump wanted, but Jeff is smarter

2 hours ago, story broke now Russian give
$150,000 to trump, but trying to figure out
If campaign or to shut up his lady friends
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

get a warrant seize the evidence

The clowns in the previous administration granted immunity if you turned over evidence.

Director Comey, why was Cheryl Mills granted immunity in the classified data investigation for Secretary Clinton?" he asked. Comey explained that the type of immunity Mills was given, active production immunity, is meant to safeguard her from criminal prosecution by the Justice Department "So, it was not personal immunity for her," Comey said. "It was–the immunity was, we will not use, we the Department of Justice, directly against you anything we recover on this laptop. Fairly common tool of criminal investigations, but that’s what it was." He said the reasoning behind this was that the FBI needed the laptop for its investigation, and Mills’ lawyer negotiated the deal so the bureau could get it. "The FBI’s judgment was we need to get to that laptop," Comey said. "We need to see what it is. This investigation has been going on for a year, and this was, in the negotiation, a tool that her lawyer asked for that the Department of Justice granted so we could get the laptop."
r3020
Senior Advisor

Money from the same russian that gave the Clintons 13 million.

RJG640v8
Advisor

In the end it will be interesting to see how many millions Trump and company laundered for Russian oligarchs and mobsters. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Sooner or later you guys are going to have to figure out Ukraine is not russia.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

amazing incompetence

A judge can even put you in jail for refusing to surrender your computers encryption password.  Yet under Obama the doj hands out immunity just for giving up evidence.  If you didn't know better you'd think it was malfeasance not incompetence.

https://www.wired.com/2012/01/judge-orders-laptop-decryption/

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

We have officially became a lawless nation.....congratulations libs

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Picture this........The FBI is informed that a young man is about to shoot up a school and does not a damn thing....Our new president banged a ***** 11 years ago......bust in his Lawyers door at 5 AM and seizes records.....

hardnox
Advisor

Kellyanne's hubby

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/kellyanne-conways-husband-just-schooled-trump-limits-attorney-clien...

A noted attorney, I suspect he's right on this.

Although I also suspect that they're just a couple of wealthy political grifters who are trying to keep the brand alive by playing both sides.