cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

FBI`s dossier on MLK`s extra martial affairs.

According to Libs we gotta believe everything that comes out of the FBI and in some of their new found "christianity" and Bible thumping condemning with allegations of the President`s peccadilloes.  Seems MLK had a well documented history of extra martial affairs, we are supposed to turn a blind eye and celebrate ....what`s that Liberal`s favorite word? Oh yeah "Hypocrisy"?   "Oh, but MLK meeeeeeant well!" ...hmmm I wonder if MLK wanted a wall on the southern border?   Smiley Happy

https://www.newsweek.com/declassified-jfk-file-details-fbi-sex-smears-about-martin-luther-king-70199...

10 Replies
Advisor

Re: FBI`s dossier on MLK`s extra martial affairs.

MLK was a complicated man...even his name...Martin Luther....was not what he was born with....his father changed both of their names in a tribute to another complicated historical figure....the Lutheran reformation leader that also had his moments that tarnished his legacy.

The night before the King assassination has a well documented and very disturbing party of KIng and his associates, doing bestial things to white prostitutes. How do we know this? Ralph David Abernathy, fellow civil rights legend spilled the beans in a book he wrote. Anything POTUS Trump has been accused of pales in comparison to MLK's escapades. Actually Trump comes across as a pretty moral man when you view him in the lens  of other powerful American politicians such as LBJ, JFK, RFK, BJ Clinton, Jesse Jackson (both senior and junior), FDR, John Edwards, Ted Kennedy, etal.

I remember the most dyed in the wool liberal I know, a good man by the way, explaining the faults of BJ Clinton away by comparing him to the biblical King David, and the temptations and weakness for the flesh that the old testament king fell for.

The article you linked to is an old article...should point that out....Trump did not release documents discrediting MLK to diminish the man on his holiday.

Does King deserve a holiday? Probably not. And just for the partisan hacks out there, maybe you should research first which political party King actually was registered under.

Honored Advisor

It`s been said "those that win the war, write the history books", well the cultural war has been lost. That`s not to say that the thin outer surface of Dr King didn`t have a lot of good positive attributes.   But I see 3 shiny little kids on tv holding up their speeches that they gave accolades to Dr King, I`m certain they don`t know the entire story.  Roads and schools named after MLK and a federal holiday, yet President Trump and all Republicans are held to a  "Jesus Christ" level of morality. 

I guess that is why I come off the way I do being that the older we get realize heroes have flaws.  Heard on NPR the push to revise Civil War history even more, basically "the states rights was the right of one person to own another human being" therefore a lowly Confederate private would be on par with a holocaust  guard.  It`s just a hop & skip  to saying George Washington was a terrorist ....and we wonder why half of the country despises it as founded.

Advisor

You might be saying, then, to paraphrase Archie and Edith Bunker “Mister, we could use a man like J. Edgar Hoover again.”.
Advisor

Interesting somehow that at the time of xxxxx grabber and Stormy that picadilos suddenly become prescient.
Senior Advisor

What's funny is why it never mattered until Trump. Before that is was always repubs are religious extremist. Now he's not religious enough.

Senior Contributor

You seem fixated on this.  The boomerang of the last few weeks on a couple of big stories will be nothing like the one you keep misreporting.  

Advisor

a saying I heard a long time ago was that if one man calls you a (donkey) it might not mean much, but if a dozen say it, it's time to find a saddle.

The older I get, the more those old sayings seem to ring true.

Veteran Advisor

Let me get this straight. You read a book someone wrote laying out dirt on MLK and it is gospel and even if true, this negates the civil rights movement that he led HOW???? Trump diddles whores and you love him! I wonder what the difference is? Oh yeah, now I know!!!
Honored Advisor

Whoa, I say a pox on all their houses.  It`s just there doesn`t seem to be a righteous person left in Gomorrah.  MLK was a pastor and probably banged more women than Trump, maybe even more than BJC.  MLK gets roads and schools named after him.