cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

FLA 10,100 new cases

with a 19.5 positive rate.

I’ve always been too optimistic- now we’ll run higher for a few weeks even if there are measures put in place now. July deaths might equal May- certainly will be much higher than June.

AZ, FLA, TX out of control. GA, CA, NC, SC getting there.

6 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: FLA 10,100 new cases

And the Florida Governor STILL saying they are pushing ahead with opening up.  Disney reopens in 9 days for two of the parks.

Saw an article of young people having Corona Parties, where some of the people at the party are known to have the virus, and the first one to have a verified case of CV19 gets part of the cover charge for attending the party.

Then another, where contact tracers had to subpoena some party goers for because they refused to cooperate.  

I think it’s too late.  America is going to tip over, and health care is going to crumble under the crush of sick patients.  Maybe young people have found a legal way to collect inheritance early.  

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

I knew that those rioting hoards were spreading China Virus spit all over the place. Two weeks later those hoards are getting sick. 

In two weeks they will join the immune group. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You’re wasting time Millie - I thought for sure you’d be getting ready for your QAnon “storm”.   I’m all ready to be rounded up and shipped off to git mo....

Ready for Millie QAnon Salvation and Utopia on Earth......sure......

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

10,100 cases when. It all of the US yesterday there were only 3,726 new cases reported.

rsbs
Advisor

when you have a party of people cheering for more Covid cases and possible deaths in the USA, you know you have a party devoid of morality and decency.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

There were over 50,000 new Covid cases yesterday - you’re looking at the deaths...

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen