cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

FOX: "You are confusing our viewers"

Bil Nye The Science Guy, that would be.

Nothing about climate change or global warming or whatever...but about FOX News and who they presume to be watching...

Worth the laugh, if nothing else:

http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/08/fox-host-to-bill-nye-youre-confusing-our-viewers-on...

9 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: FOX: "You are confusing our viewers"

Thanks, bruce. The first comment hit the nail on the head, squarely! Good thing for these folks, Fox is still on the air, giving them solace! All they would have then is the Limpmeister to fuel their insanity! Another storm is rolling out from Africa, should be a hurricane by today, I hope it hits elrushbo, square between the eyes, and throws him out into the Gulf, let's see if he still thinks it was over-hyped. Funny, how that works, when it doesn't impact you?

Senior Advisor

This time they will have to keep the tourist out of the background. We all know Obama needs another good crisis because he has wasted most of the ones he has received.

Advisor

Should have asked nye if he would prefer a warming or cooling trend.
Veteran Advisor

Yep, since he is THE ONE (that is what you guys call him, isn't it?), he can just call up a natural disaster whenever he wants.

Senior Advisor

He is a natural disaster.

Senior Contributor

It always confuse people to hear someone speaak the truth when it impacts their myths.

Those who are confused are unable to think for themselves, just rely on others to tell them how to and what to think.

Senior Contributor

I personally liked the truth at about 5:30 into the video. Two dogs having sex will always produce a dog

Honored Advisor

The only thing "confusing" is that they would interview Nye, a Science teacher/Actor  on global warming.  What`s next, ask Paris Hilton about the budget crisis? 

Advisor

That was part of my point.

I posted this becasue of the confessional nature of the interviewer's statemet. I said that I wasn't refering to the science being discussed. Just pointing out one more piece of evidence on the generally hack nature of FAUX News and the Murdoch empire.