cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

FOX token Kneegrow proves to be....

.....a verifiable RINO. Or should it be TBINO? Or UTINO?http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/juan-williams-gop-bergdahl-flip-flip It was mentioned here the other day that Charles Krauthammer said the same thing on FOX. Maybe he's a ZINO.
6 Replies
Advisor

Re: FOX token Kneegrow proves to be....

You probably think using kneegrow is a witty disparagment, to me it reflects very poorly on you.
Advisor

I picked that term up from somewhere else on here and found it to be very appropriate in keeping with the general attitude towards people of color when discussed at this site. A goodly number of people who feel that they should be held in high esteem for their views on race because"heck, I've never hung or shot one." And besides, they like Herman Cain, Ben Carson and Justice Thomas. . And probably even used to like Juan Williams.
Advisor

SBC (Senior Black Correspondent) Like Larry Willmore on The Daily Show might have been a better choice.

BTW, he (they) must do something right since their viewers consistently test as better informed than those of William's network.

Senior Advisor

Actually the term is an alternative to keep you from getting the vapors. Just like the Nword is a term used instead of ni**er. It doesn't matter that everyone assumes they know what the actual intent of the substituted word means.

People in a proper society get the vapors when shot is used to describe manure or fecal matter. Yet issue the most insulting  language to describe people they don't approve of.. 

Of all the terms describing folks that are "different", I think this is the first time you have spoken out about a choice in vocabulary. And if it had come from one of your like minded buds, nary a critical statement would have been uttered by SAM.

Advisor

if I think a person better than their language I'll mention it. I never mentioned it when you used the derogatory term 'kneegrow' did I?
Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

Actually the term is an alternative to keep you from getting the vapors. Just like the Nword is a term used instead of ni**er. It doesn't matter that everyone assumes they know what the actual intent of the substituted word means.

People in a proper society get the vapors when shot is used to describe manure or fecal matter. Yet issue the most insulting  language to describe people they don't approve of.. 

Of all the terms describing folks that are "different", I think this is the first time you have spoken out about a choice in vocabulary. And if it had come from one of your like minded buds, nary a critical statement would have been uttered by SAM.

Why is it the leftist progressives always see race and have to bring it into the dicussion? Why not just discuss Jaun's artical or editorial?