cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Farmers, will you get the vaccine?

The big question is why dumb folks keep making**** up to confuse the matter.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Because it is the Trump vaccine.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

If we throw billions and billions at any disease, we can probably solve it.   Think diabetes isn’t solvable?   Companies make too much money on it, to want it solved.

I got my first shot yesterday.   You want to name the vaccine - name it after the people that did the work.   Trump and Congress just threw money at it, so the “Trumped up” economy could reopen.   That’s WHY the money was handed over to the researchers.  Trump’s role in the whole vaccine deal was minimal.   His inaction, however, on the virus itself, was nothing short of criminal.   Want to call it the Trump vaccine.   Fine.   It just makes us all remember the promises that Trump made.   “There are 5 cases, and soon there will be none!”   “The virus will mysteriously disappear in the spring, like a miracle from god!”   “We are turning the corner on the virus!”   Yeah - call it the Trump vaccine - so America remembers the reality of what transpired.

Jen

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Call it the Biden vaccine if it makes you happy. 

babygirl72265
Contributor

nyt spelling bee , a puzzle game in which players try to make words from a set of seven unique letters while using the center letter at least once
for all agriculture members
https://nytimes-spellingbee.com

talleychan66092
Visitor

New free online 2 player game, join and experience all the games with your friends, on the same keyboard.

talleychan66092
Visitor

Of course!

There will be a lot of things to share here.

Wonderful post. This post is one of the best posts according to my point of view. Your work is so good and impressive. Thanks for it  skribblio