cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Fat Billy.. discount the source if you must

But your trusted winger sources are actually covering the same so I suppose you can go with Q on him being compromised 

But, whatever:

https://www.axios.com/barr-special-counsel-hunter-biden-voting-96a0dee4-3c64-455a-8d14-86e43cad6931....

2 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Fat Billy.. discount the source if you must

(axios special counsel hunter biden)

"I think to the extent that there is an investigation, I think that it's being handled responsibly and professionally, currently within the department. And to this point, I have not seen a reason to appoint special counsel."

Good for Barr that he isn't Trump's wingman, like the previous AG / obama treated the position; but again, when did this start that you needed a reason to appoint a special counsel?  Hint: mueller.

All you need is some fake leaks by people like china spy / hooker boy and schifty magoo and some, in the winger tank, MS/L media pressure.

All these new rules you winger's are proposing.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Fat Billy.. discount the source if you must

Should there be a change of administration any doj work on the biden crime family will strictly be about creating a just slightly plausible alibi.

Like the story of how the 27 phones in use by the mueller team got erased. 

You're not supposed to believe it.  You're supposed to understand that there is nothing you can do about it.