cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Fed Judge shooting

I suppose that Q will weigh in about those darn Clintons, but the Judge being on the DB/Epstein money case wouldn't exactly fit that bill on first blush. A lot of strange deaths associated with DB but I don't think that really gets you anywhere very logical either.

The husband is a defense attorney, so might relate to something there. If it was a professional hit as some suspect you'd assume they would tend to get who they came for- the shocking decline in modern hit man standards not withstanding.

FWIW, it may have happened more recently but to my memory the last killing of a Federal Judge was a professional hit for drug dealers done by Woody Harrelson's Dad.

Before that I think you have to go back to Reconstruction when Libertarians would sometimes kill carpetbagger judges.

12 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Fed Judge shooting

Turns out the purported shooter was sort of an INCEL.

Or a communist- he sued NY claiming that cheap drinks on Ladies' Night is gender discrimination.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Five to One the assassin is linked to the Çlinton crime syndicate. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I'm already way ahead of you and Q.

DB/Epstein would be the case she was on, so I think I'd drop that right quick if I were you and Q (not that anything there needs to make any sense).

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Good thing that the Judge's family didn't walk outside with a gun before the killer showed his gun, if they lived in St Louis Bruce's favorite prosecutor would have filed charges against em.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Another woman hating Republican, with big chips on his shoulders. 

Another tolerant and loving Right Wing Gun Toter.   

Another act of gun violence, by the right that would “never do that”.....   Right.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Judges lives and that of their families matter.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Another tolerant and loving Right Wing Gun Toter.)   

I say it would of been better if the judges kid would have shot the bad guy instead of the other way around, you would want the judges kid prosecuted if he would have shot the bad guy first - I guess we just differ on that.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

So you’re saying, shoot the FedEx driver that comes to your door first - then ask questions about the box he was caring afterwards.  OK - I’ll keep that in mind, the next time I see Fedex drive in.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying..... 

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(So you’re saying, shoot the FedEx driver that comes to your door first - then ask questions about the box he was caring afterwards.  OK - I’ll keep that in mind, the next time I see Fedex drive in.....)

Doesn't matter if the bad guy is dressed as a fedex driver, a race car driver or a taxi driver, I would prefer the bad guy to be killed, not the innocent home owner. You would want charges brought against the innocent home owner.