cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Fighting Back In Iowa - Local Parade Entry

LUV_Iowa.jpg

It Contains a reminder for voters to "On Your Ballot, Go All the Way to the Back, and Give the Activists the SACK."

89 Days, 21 Hours left.... It will be Christmas Morning, times a thousand for me.

4 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Fighting Back In Iowa - Local Parade Entry

This parade was in Livermore, Iowa..... The new program that Bob Vander Plaats is working on, to recall rogue, activist judges, ..... especially in light of the California judge that told the voters in that state....that they can shove their Constitutional Amendment up their butts.... played the role of imperial dictator, and pushed his will onto the people of California.

I hope to have a role in helping Bob run this campaign and have tons of ideas for pushing for the removal of these scourges in our State.  If they are going to play like they are the legislature and governor.... they are going to get voted out like them.

sharksoup
Senior Contributor

I feel a bit bad for the kids.  Do you suppose they really understand any of the issues that prompted mommy and daddy to put them on the float??

Veteran Advisor

@sharksoup wrote:

I feel a bit bad for the kids.  Do you suppose they really understand any of the issues that prompted mommy and daddy to put them on the float??

They are more than likely home schooled, so probably they know the ramifications of homosexual relationships as dealt with in the Holy Bible, more than most do.

I know a lot of home schooled kids....almost every one of them are far more informed than their public school counterparts....more polite, work harder, talk like grown-ups with maturity.....and no foul language every third word.....like the kids in the big towns.

I would not worry too much about those kids.....they will turn out better than just fine.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Might have been a local parade, but if you look at the bottom left of the sign, you will see "Paid for by Common Sense PAC." That's not exacly "local." They had BACKERS!

I guess the marriage definition is going to be a hot GOP platform issue this November? Good luck with that as being the issue that gets GOP candidates elected.