cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Final 4

I bet you had to look that up.  You surely don't know or care about any of that institution's qualities without looking it up.  Imagine some place actually teaching people to communicate better and to love beauty, lifelong learning and, YEE GAWDS, global awareness!!! 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Bart, I have been to the campus, my daughter wanted to go to school there but was not accepted. I have 2 nieces going there now and several family members who have graduated from there. It is a quality school but very expensive. A 6 year pharmacy degree will cost around a quarter of a million dollars but if you graduate from there you can expect to land a job with a starting salary of 100k/year.

bruce MN
Advisor

Yes it was for Don. I'm sure he saw it and figured that out. My mentioning of Butz was a tribute to a couple of decades of farm policy being dictated out of the Land Grant brain trusts located east of the Mississippi., He was the personification of that.

As for the post being in the wrong place I'm about all done with trying to post from my phone. Or maybe find a 7 yr. old kid to do it for me.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Posting from a phone puts it where ever there is an opening I believe.  I quit doing it after these loyal opposition, moral perfect people on here questioned my intelligence.  I guess since I have been a victim, I should not have said anything and realized that you had used your phone.  Sorry.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Any Pharmacy degree will buy you a ticket for a $100K job. Butler is no exception.