cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Final episodes

And the build up to them and the public anticipation.

First I recall was the final episode of M.A.S.H. Later Seinfeld, The Sopranos, Breaking Bad. And before that Mary Tyler Moore And The Johnny Carson Show.

Watched a piece on the anticipation of viewers leading into the final season of Game of Thrones.  I have no idea if anybody who posts here watches that.  But that’s not the point.  Millions do.  I do, and look forward to it as one of those.

Point being, the polling is off the charts, across party and demographic lines, in favor of the full release of the Mueller Report, Barr was a horrible miscalculation by the Administration, but it may well be that he was the only person they could dig up with any official sounding letters before or after his name to take a shot at burying it.

It was a bunch of Republicans who thought it was the thing to do and long time Republicans who conducted it.  The old “not sure if they know whether to xxxx or go blind” thing keeps coming to mind.  

Grassley’s comments the other day just might have painted a pretty good picture of where this is all very likely headed.

5 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Final episodes

(Point being, the polling is off the charts, across party and demographic lines, in favor of the full release of the Mueller Report,...)

Why do you need to see the full Mueller report?  Schifty & Nadler have guaranteed, both before and after the final report / AG's summary, that there was Trump - Russia collusion, doesn't Nadler's and Shifty's word settle the issue for you?

bruce MN
Advisor

Nope. I’ve been extensively schooled here at this Forum not to trust politicians.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Bob Woodward the finale word?

k-289
Senior Advisor

Like  the  final  word  the  Pope  said  about  folks  crossing  the  border,  or  the  words  Mexico  will  Pe$o  for  it ,  OR  I'm  closing  the  border - ?    

bruce MN
Advisor

Those DA Republicans should never has put all of those “other matters” in to the Special’s directive, I guess. Absolute collusion was going to be a tough nut. That’s what the eternal deep state sleuths like Greenwald, Tiabbi, Chomsky etc seem to be saying.

Could be they were just too confident in the targets.