cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
basset&co
Senior Contributor

Re: ACTUALLY, Allen

imo, you may all be "sort'a" incorrect, I believe President Trump surrounds himself with people he thinks are actually smarter OR MORE knowledgeable in certain areas than he is...

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Re: Final straw; Done with Trump

I don't disagee with you, and I don't think he has the power to.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@rodgersfarms56 wrote:
Gh2002gh that cow analogy is the most ignorant comment ever. A piece of chatel property is not the same as a human being. Your property is not a land mass that is home to millions. There is ZERO correlation between the two.

Ignorant or are you only viewing the world through your current citizenship as an American? 

Do all countries recognize human beings as more than property?  What is a slave?  Do they still exist in the world?

Are you willing to forfeit a child of US citizens to one of these foreign entities because it was born in their "pasture"?

Who is being ignorant?

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

How does a democracy differ from a republic?  

Where do inalienable rights originate from?

Is democracy the will of the majority?

What happens when the majority disagree with you?

What happens if the majority believe:

https://www.peta.org/blog/rat-pig-dog-boy/ ?

You n' Kanye

too, apparently. Not sure where Kim, Caitlyn, Kylie and the rest of the Reality TV crew fall on it.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

I'm not a fan of legislation through executive order either.

However, I also believe our country is under attack by foreign entities.  Unfortunately, most of our fellow citizens are willing to listen to those entities more than those trying to protect our sovereignty.  

As i fully expect it to be challenged, I happen to wonder that this is not a way of forcing the Supreme Court to rule on what is the definition of citizenship and how it is recognized to be originated.

The law regarding citizenship has been in existence since our foundation but has been ignored.  People don't understand that words have meaning and those meanings are not fluid like their mental disease of picking which gender they are today . 

rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

Democracy is evil. One of my favorite quotes is “democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what’s for supper”. But it is the least evil we can find to decide the very basics. We are a Democratic Republic. We function as a Republic but choose our representation democratically.

The very basic element of my argument is ANYone born here is equal to you. The only way you can contest that is to say it matters who your parents are or the background of your parents. I find that the most arrogant anti liberty premise ever. I’m glad I am more devoted to intellectual honesty than I could ever be to a party. I have no respect for anyone who never has an argument with the position of a political party. I am Republican because reality is a two party system and the only way to have a say is to align yourself with the one who best represents you and try to affect the party. Spewing party talking points doesn’t accomplish that. Worshiping a man... a very mentally disturbed man doesn’t accomplish that. Russia was a conspiracy and I rail against the FBI and the whole situation. Trump has been very unfairly treated in that regard. CNN lies about him continually. But Trump could help us defend him by not being a low life hyperbolic narcissistic as shole.
sw363535
Honored Advisor

do you ever read complete sentences....?

God doesn't bring you into the world.

The basic tenant of liberty?   if a free gift to a child of an illegal alien is your idea of the basics of liberty, you need to reeducate in a location that teaches history.

Even today --- most of the babies born in  the world are not born in a place that enjoys human "Liberty".  And it has never been intended to be the reward for illegal presence or an act of sex.

Liberty has been won with work and sacrifice on only rare occasions when oppression wasn't the outcome.  

rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

The right to live and be treated equally where you are born is not a reward. It is a right. Human rights applies to individuals, not families. Wouldn’t it be cool if it were discovered some old white farmer in the middle of the country, who had spent his life here building a great farm were discovered to have been brought here illegally at the age of 3 months by parents from Europe 85 years ago and he were deported? Doesn’t matter that the US left him alone for 85 years or that his birth certificate was fake. We have no right to ***** up a life by not enforcing the law on a kids parents for 20 years. They have no home, no certainty, no future, no ability to plan.
basset&co
Senior Contributor

I may be set in some of my ways, but it is apparent that Rogers would be difficult to live with, then  if you disagreed on what end of the day the sun set

😉