cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

First order of business

For new Dem led House

Campaign Finance Reform

A bunch of newbies campaigned on it. Some of the holdovers have been talking about it for years.

Public sick of money in politics. GOP response will be interesting.
4 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: First order of business

(For new Dem led House
Campaign Finance Reform
A bunch of newbies campaigned on it. Some of the holdovers have been talking about it for years. 
Public sick of money in politics. GOP response will be interesting.)

House Democrats order of business top 5:

1. Investigate / impeach Trump.

2. Investigate / impeach Trump.

3. Increase taxes.

4. A few talking points pretending like they care about immigrants, campaign finance reforms, gun control.

5. Investigate / impeach Trump.

Senior Advisor

I thought it was health care. What difference does campaign fiance laws make when they can barrow all they want anyway? Will progressive be forced to declare all of the free positive air time they get from the lame stream media?

Advisor

Bernie Sanders is going to give a speech on Day One telling us how he paid off his campaign debts, AND purchased a million dollar beach house.

Hillary Clinton is going to testify as a private citizen on what she actually told the Wall Street Banking crowd that was worth $450,000.

And BJ is gonna flap his wingers and fly to the moon and back.

What a freaking doofus.

Yeah, the impeach POTUS Trump will be the top focus for the next two years, and then the four years after that.

Yawns.

I have to say that POTUS Trump, warts and all, has really earned my respect for his ability to motor on and keep piling up accomplishments, in spite of the opposition. 

Senior Contributor

If Nancy Pelosi's agenda is to impeach Trump and overreaching investigations, the Congress will surely flip back to the GOP. Especially if the economy keeps on soaring, as it should.