cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madeleinecornis
Contributor

Re: First science, then history, now English

Critical grammar and social justice-hooray, we have new incomprehensible subjects that are only needed by disadvantaged people, violating the social discrimination of ordinary citizens who also have the right to education according to the general curriculum. Why is that? Yes, because every supernaturaland super ordinary person can also make a move and demand on this basis the assertion of their rights. I run on sentence worksheet for not to forget the usual subjects because someone needs me or my children to study subjects that are not needed by me, but only to have them for a tick...horror

alexander27mste
Contributor

I must say that all these things are going too far. I mean, yes evolution is good, but sometimes I feel like we overreact. For example in my native language, all the professions are male gendered. Last year, the presidential elections won a woman, and all the activists started that we need to change the language approach! Ok, maybe, but guys let me share a story with you. I did my Bachelor in Germany. They gender all the job titles for male and female. So when the time for my bachelor thesis came, I have read the university guidelines. We were supposed to gender correctly each time! kinda professor/professor-she and always according to https://www.championtutor.com guidelines . And like this the whole work!! That was too much for me.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Unfortunately Turdy flunked all 3.