cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Foghorn, not dogwhistle

On Juneteenth, Dennison will travel to the site of probably the worst white on black murder spree in US history to defend racist policing and the confederacy.

Well, you guys are winnin', I'll hand you that. If winning means turning the GOP into a full blown Strom Thurmond party.

Gonna have to scare the daylights out of those suburban white folks though. You're already skeered.

19 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Foghorn, not dogwhistle

(On Juneteenth, Dennison will travel to the site of probably the worst white on black murder spree in US history to defend racist policing and the confederacy.)

OK, Trump cannot support blacks with a speech on Juneteenth or June 19th, also known as Emancipation Day for slaves, according to you and I presume your winger cult peeps; can you inform us on the rules & regulations on rioting and looting by anteefer & BLM on Juneteenth?  Is that being allowed by you and your winger cult?  

What about basement biden, who pushed many bill's that created many laws to incarcerate blacks - is basement biden allowed to speak on Juneteenth?  Can basement biden grope another young girl on Juneteenth? 

Where do I find these winger cult rules that you spouted? I don't have direct access to anteefer like you do.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

This from communist party usa, SD Holloway`s employer.

https://www.peoplesworld.org/article/trump-hails-confederate-names-monuments-and-military-bases/  

snip:

The city has a notorious history of deadly racist violence. It was the site of a 1921 massacre of hundreds of Black people and the total destruction of the Black neighborhood of Greenwood and its entire business district. The murderous riot by white mobs has been called the “single worst incident of racial violence in American history.” Nearly every Black house, church, and business was burned to the ground, leaving survivors homeless.

The date chosen for Trump’s rally also carries historical significance. It will take place on Juneteenth, a date commemorating the end of slavery. For a president who has called Black protesters “thugs” and continually emboldened his white supremacist supporters, the symbolism of choosing Tulsa for his MAGA rally on Juneteenth is undeniable.

It recalls Ronald Reagan’s 1980 presidential campaign launch in Philadelphia, Miss., where three Civil Rights workers were murdered. During his speech, Reagan proclaimed, “I believe in state’s rights”—a clear sign to racists and those nostalgic for segregation that he was on their side.

Reports suggest Trump has tapped White House advisor Stephen Miller to write a speech for him on “race relations in America.” Miller has confirmed connections to white nationalist organizations and is believed to have been the architect of the administration’s extreme anti-immigrant border policies and migrant child detentions.

Trump appears determined to cement his place in history as the true successor to Jefferson Davis as the Second President of the Confederate States of America.   

------------------

sounds remarkably like him, doesn`t it?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

This from communist party usa, SD Holloway`s employer.

I hope you have proof of SD Holloway’s being employed by the communist party USA.    If you do - show us.   But I know you can’t - you simply again pulled something out of your a - -, to increase anger.  Your post is a lie and incendiary - some people here don’t know that this is just an “entertainment “ site - although I don’t know why anyone would come here for entertainment.   This is a site where people are threatened, and you fear to post here.  Not exactly an “entertainment “ site anymore.  

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

BA's sainted parents were either horrible people or they'd be ashamed of him.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I don`t know if someone is literally paying Nox to post liberal dribble, average over 20 posts per day, everyday. There could be a couple other scenarios for that behavior, getting paid is only one of the possibilities.  But what he...and you post could just as easily be plagiarized from the CPUSA. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Communists would say that I`m a horrible person, I doubt there`s any unrepentant communists in Heaven.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Yep - more lies.   Call these people out.   Make them prove their statements where the goal is to create confusion - create more subtle anger.  

That’s all this is about - getting people angry, so they change their vote.   

The Rights latest tactic is to call us all liberals communists - again, spreading fear, hate, and further deciding our nation.  Why do you listen to this crap - can’t you see what they are attempting to do?  They did this same stuff the last election - and primarily the reason Trump is now in office.  He’s in office, because of loss and liars like we have on this site.  Don’t be fooled again.  Let’s vote these liars out of office.   Enough is enough....

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Anyone to the left of John Birch is a liberal/communist in their view.

I'm not even sure I'm a liberal. I'd prefer to think of myself as a Burkean conservative, whereby change is permissable but in a orderly and incremental fashion.

The problem is that in my view of the sweep of American history  the period of Reagan and DLC leadership there has been little progress.

There's some catching up to do.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Latest dem presidential campaign platform.

We will support rioters and looters.

We support burning churches.

We stand to protect the chinese communist government and their workers.

We support ILLEGAL aliens and will provide food, clothing, housing, and sanctuary form US law enforcement.

We support the continued quarantine of American workers making the world safe from capitalism.

We want your guns.