cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: The definition of the verb, "pass judgement".

No doubt about it. I am passing personal judgement without divine inspiration. I am a sinner probably more so than you. I do not live under the illusion that I am superior to anyone nor am I charged by God almighty or the scripture to point our your flaws.

Would you say the same? I  doubt it  because you think you are divinely inspired. That you have the power and authority of scripture to bring your version of the wrath of God upon us. Nobody charged you with any authority but you have appointed yourself as a personal agent of the God almighty. Your on a mission. I'm merely showing your the error of your ways. And you don't like it much

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: I hear you, question is, do you hear you?

Does that make you all warm and fuzzy inside to call me a hypocrite?   So be it. I will refrain from such talk because I am better than you. Nothing you coould say would diminish me. Why? Because you are without credibility.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Don, tomorrow will be a better day.

Even though it is rightfully deserved, I accept your apology but doubt the sincerity.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Don, the part that confuses me is if you believe we all sin why are you so easily able to notice and point out the sins of Repubs but can never see or admit the sins of Dems even in such extreme cases such as when they try to protect themselves by not reporting having a car accident where there is a young woman trapped inside a car under water?  I think it is things l ike that that make many folks believe you are hypocritical.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I shouldn't wade in here but i will!

Kraft is a good guy!  I don't agree with him much but i do think he does a good job of making me think about my positions. 

So Kraft is a hypocrite most on here could and do fall into that category from time to time. ANd besides when hell freezes over he is going to rent me his farm for 100 dollars an acre! He said he would report to me when it happens. LOL JR

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Dagwud, those groundskeepers are probably getting ticked off at you for constantly digging up ole Teddy Kennedy, just about the time that they get the grass to grow on his grave.

Oh well, winter is coming on anyway. LOL

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: The definition of the verb, "pass judgment".

Just wondering dag why you or many others bring Ted Kennedy's political party into this? I doubt he was representing the Democratic  Party as he got out from that car, swam to shore and walked away. He was more than likely representing himself as drunken blue blood with a sense of entitlement who figured that the system would work for him, or that his old man could get him off. If in fact he were sober enough to think at all.  I'd doubt if running for the Mass Legislature or the U.S. Senate as a Democrat some day was on his mind.

He probably should have done time for the incident, but the fact that he didn't doesn't absolve him. I'm sure that the incident tortured him throughout out his life. Even as he grew to become and exceptional Senator and Statesman, highly respected by his colleagues on both sides of the aisle.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: The definition of the verb, "pass judgment".

I'm not responding to Dag, but if I were I would suggest he remove the moat from his own eye. It really bothers Dag that he has an obsession and I won't join him in his rant. I guess that makes me unreasonably partisan

Like Craig and other righties always chime in when we point out a flawed character on the repub side. I suppose that Craig, 3020, IHMarty, Dag and Gleaner man jump to our side when we make disparaging remarks about their guys. I guess I am unusual in that I don't join in on their little political gangbang.

I think it is best I don't respond to Dag. I don't think he can tolerate a differnt point of view. At least not from me..

BTW I haven't charge him with hypocracy, but then I suspect he is not guilty of that.