cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

For Trudy!!!

Thought you might be interested in this:

https://rubyshines.com/pages/every-girl-deserves-to-shine-campaign-to-support-trans-kids

My God!!!!!   A company making swimwear for Trans Girls - OH THE HUMANITY!

They are citing 400,000 trans in just North America alone!

And this - another reason for you to hate CNN!!!!

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/06/us/dad-trans-swimwear-daughter-trnd/index.html

Better get those guns shined up Trudy - you never know where your nemesis's might show up.

Jen

6 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: For Trudy!!!

What is up is down. Science is bs.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "Science is bs", no 3020 but ...

"Science is bs", no 3020 but the reality just isn't as simple as you think it should be.  In any population, especially as large as the human population there will be some individuals that are biologically outside the norm.  These individuals aren't less human than you are, they're just different.  It is our duty as members of an enlightened understanding society to give these individuals their equal space. 

I'm sorry if your parochial sensitivities are offended but guess what, trump's not president anymore.

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

I agree with Ron on transgenders competing in women sports. Not a fair competition.  

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

("Science is bs", no 3020 but the reality just isn't as simple as you think it should be.  In any population, especially as large as the human population there will be some individuals that are biologically outside the norm.  These individuals aren't less human than you are, they're just different.  It is our duty as members of an enlightened understanding society to give these individuals their equal space.             I'm sorry if your parochial sensitivities are offended but guess what, trump's not president anymore.)

So the only reason people claim that they are outside the biological norm is because whoever the President is? President senile scientist joe?

I noticed a lot of girls transitioning to boys to play boys sports Smiley Wink

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Henrikstudson, you mean you aren`t going to follow the rest of liberal lemmings off the cliff on this issue?  Someone with 2 balls and a cóck spilling out through a skimpy girls volleyball outfit was a bridge too far?...well, that`s good.  Smiley Happy   No one wants to see a mentally messed up individual treated as normal. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

They might be outside the norm today. Tomorrow they will be back in the norms as their fluid gender tells them today I will identify with my biological gender. Treating all of the science deniers as transgender takes away from those very very few who actually are different. Putting on a dress and injecting hormones doesn't make you a woman. To say it does is a lie.