cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Contributor

For my friend 3020

Abortion is a winning issue for Democrats - look at the historical record http://va.topbuzz.com/s/UNjwQb

11 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: For my friend 3020

It might be a winning issue..........but it is murder. Any society that kills it's young will not long endure.

Veteran Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

It might be a winning issue..........but it is murder. Any society that kills it's young will not long endure.

It’s not that it is a winning issue. It is about religious do goodies forcing their ignorant beliefs on their fellow Americans. I dispute your description of murder as evidence is not available towards someone who was charged and went to prison. 

This practice has been continuing world wide for hundreds of years.  It always comes down to not allowing women to control their bodies and that is why no government will pursue it.  Women vote too. 

Furthermore, no society can be called a free society, as you call it, when half the population has their body controlled by the religion controlled breeding gestapo. Cheers. 

Senior Contributor

(Women vote too.)

Not the hundreds of thousands of females that have had their heartbeats terminated before birth - I guess they don't & didn't get to control their own bodies.

Senior Advisor

We're not talking about the woman's body. We are talking about the little human inside of her.  She already made her choice. The littler human on the inside has the right to choice also. To deny that choice is to deny the child is human.

Senior Contributor

compare

Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

We're not talking about the woman's body. We are talking about the little human inside of her.  She already made her choice. The littler human on the inside has the right to choice also. To deny that choice is to deny the child is human.

You are talking about the woman’s body. It’s her body to do with what she chooses. Sadly religion has now entered a position in which it has no right.  You are basically not giving a women her rights which she deserves but forcing her to obey a religion.  So much for freedom. 

Senior Advisor

You are wrong again. The child has it's own heart beat and own DNA. The child deserves a choice also. You want to destroy the child before it has a chance to even draw a breath. The woman made her choice when the child was conceived. Now you want to right to kill the child because it may cause an inconvenience.

Senior Contributor

Will you allow a woman full use of her body?

Can she rent it out?

Can she sell parts of it?

Can she inject it with chemicals to feel euphoria?

Senior Contributor

You want to destroy the child before it has a chance to even draw a breath.

You need to check the definition of child.

If it has not drawn its first breath then it is not a child.

No one thinks killing children is OK except for a few brutal people who will be incarcerated when found as THAT is murder.

If you wish to believe abortion is wrong then at least be honest enough to use the proper terms.