cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OKdon
Senior Contributor

For one thing

One could ask the coop to donate your soybean check to your foundation and then you use your foundation as a personal piggybank

7 Replies
rawhide
Advisor

Re: For one thing

Why do ya think Bill and Hilliary have one?

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

For another thing

How much do you actually know about the Clinton Foundation, Rawhide. I mean seriously. Have you even looked at their website or read a fair article about it? I submit you are going purely on assumption. The Clinton Foundation has not been banned from fundraising in NY state, but the Trump Foundation has. There are legal reasons for that.

sw363535
Honored Advisor

Re: For another thing

failure to register............ Now who is promoting assumptions.,

Don it is a very politically correct thing to do....  if your a good lawyer...

sw363535
Honored Advisor

And why 75% of the US population is not registered to either party....

There is a difference between being legal and ethical

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Good explanation...for sure...100%. Failure to register my arse. The Don have an organization and you forget to register? Really? Seriously? Did the Clinton Foundation fail to register? Isn't the Don supposed to be soooooooooooooooooo much better, yet they failed? What's up with that?

sw363535
Honored Advisor

I believe it because the new york times said it

rawhide
Advisor

I know nothing about the Clinton foundation, or the Trump foundation, or the Jeff Gordon or Jimmie Johnson or anybody else and their foundation. What I do know and I think Kraft will agree with me is they alll are a tax avoidance scheme for the super rich. Read up on the rules and such on the internet. It stinks.