cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

For the entertainment if nothing else

There is a ton of $$$ spent by people on going to watch gory horror films. Sometime they depict heads exploding. 

Sooo... in light of that... if one were to trust a current set of select polls that show Sen. Sanders having as good a shot as any of the contenders to become the nominee and then take the average of all of the current polling that shows him winning a rather wide margin in the popular vote head to head with Dennison....there does then stand the possibility that if that popular advantage were enough to overcome a natural Electoral College disadvantage that he could win in November. 

But it would be very doubtful that if that appeared to be a possibility of that there would very likely be no election held.  The McCarthy/Barr “new” Deep State would never allow it.  God only knows what they might hatch to accomplish that. 

Like a guy said to me the other day, be sure to live another 10 years if you can as you don’t want miss the books and the movies. 

8 Replies
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: For the entertainment if nothing else

@bruce MN wrote:

There is a ton of $$$ spent by people on going to watch gory horror films. Sometime they depict heads exploding. 

Sooo... in light of that... if one were to trust a current set of select polls that show Sen. Sanders having as good a shot as any of the contenders to become the nominee and then take the average of all of the current polling that shows him winning a rather wide margin in the popular vote head to head with Dennison....there does then stand the possibility that if that popular advantage were enough to overcome a natural Electoral College disadvantage that he could win in November. 

But it would be very doubtful that if that appeared to be a possibility of that there would very likely be no election held.  The McCarthy/Barr “new” Deep State would never allow it.  God only knows what they might hatch to accomplish that. 

Like a guy said to me the other day, be sure to live another 10 years if you can as you don’t want miss the books and the movies. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

The standard is already in the process of being set whereby if the POTUS deems stopping an election to be in the national interest it is totally okey dokey.

That is not hyperbole.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Craig, I thought that maybe now that you have the school bus gig you wouldn't have to audition so hard for local Gestapo block snitch.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I wasn't kidding when I've said that Turdy is an operative for a Rome based satanic cult under the control of closeted gay Nazi holdovers.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

"Populism" on the right/Trump side or left/Bernie side transcends the political parties.  After a taste of Trump (heavenly) I don`t know if I could go back to a "Mitt Romney Republican" ...possibly over the single issue of the 2nd Amendment.   But there isn`t a heck of a lot of difference in Mitt, Hillary or Biden, put all 3 in a barrel, roll it down a hill and at the bottom a bitch or son-of-a-bitch falls out.

The Bernie Bros, I don`t understand them, however if Biden or Klob is the nominee from what I hear they may sit out in protest seeing from the other side of the coin there is no difference in Donald, Joe or Amy all are bourgeois.   They would perhaps prefer to let Trump to stay in office 4 more yrs to "teach the Democrat party a lesson" (sound familiar?) regroup and put in by force if necessary someone further left than Bernie  (AOC?) in 2024. 

The Democrat party has a Bernie problem...just like the Rockefeller Republican party had a "Christian problem" until we took them over completely.    🙂     But you Dems can`t hope to win without the Bernie Bro vote.   Biden/Bernie looks toooooo white.   Bernie himself looks older than he is and he is chronologically old enough plus a recent heart attack ...not wishing bad or speaking the unspeakable but if "something were to happen" it might be hard to tell if the rank & file Dem`s tears would be more from sadness or relief. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

"We" ("Christians") took over the GOP.

Last shot here because the GOP is killing Christianity.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

I don't think I'd worry.  Been hearing that garbage every election season at least since Clinton.  

I'll admit to not having a clue who the electorate will vote for, but seems to me that bloomberg is the only one who could beat Trump.   I think Bernie will have heart failure if you put him on the stage with Trump.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor