cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: So what happened?

Qnce again don't give up farming with at dumb sexist comment.   

Honored Advisor

Re: Did a little research

0bama needs to realize, that when he points his finger there`s 3 pointed back at HIM!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/04/08/inside-politics-equal-pay-gap-reaches-white-house/ 

Cleanup your own house first, Mr Obama!

Senior Advisor

@hobbyfarm2145365 wrote:

Qnce again don't give up farming with at dumb sexist comment.   

Obama needs to kick Holder out and fill the position with a woman who can enforce the nations laws.

Senior Contributor

Good grief you are ignoRant

Senior Contributor

If you can't reply with something of value it results to comments like yours

Senior Advisor

@hobbyfarm2145365 wrote:

If you can't reply with something of value it results to comments like yours

@hobbyfarm2145365

Senior Contributor

Qnce again don't give up farming with at dumb sexist comment

Advisor

but a person knows the salaries of the people who report to them, and I worked one place where a human resource person walked away from a copier with a salary report laying there, someone copied and posted. and besides that people do talk.
Senior Contributor

Here we go again the liberal/ conservative  stupidity , What dose sexist remarks like yours and 20's have to do with L/C  thing.  I was raised with respect for fellow Americans both men and women  liberal or conservative.  .

Senior Contributor

That is a bad deal  should never ocurr. Worked for a company for over 25 yrs and never knew what other dept heads were paid, men or women

Honored Advisor

That`s a good point Sam.  Those that measured that women get "77¢" to the man`s dollar, how did they get accurate information?

It`s 100% political and the 77¢ is crooked.  If men applied for minimum wage waitress jobs...a man would get paid minimum wage + tips for doing THAT job.   If a woman got a masters degree in computer programing...showed up for work early and stay late and became indispenisable like most men that excel in that career, then she would also make the same money as the men in that job.

Actually in these small towns, I think women may make more than men overall.  Because they work in healthcare and as teachers in higher numbers than men ...those are good jobs $30,000-$100,000.  The men are stuck at factories starting at $12/hr maybe up to $30/hr for very hardwork.  So, I`d love to see a honest "apples to apples" study.