cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: For those that like spankings...

gh that right there is some funny stuff!! You some how have managed to blame all your ills on the government, which you perceive I'm sure of them being Democrats. I feel I must remind you and your cohorts, that the Congress has, until this year been owned by your Republicans, the ones that have been giving out tax cuts by the billions, and expecting you to pay for them. You are reaping what you sowed, my friend, you need to seriously rethink your political ideology. The party you support only think about their campaign donors, my party is the party of the people that use their hands and backs for a living.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: For those that like spankings....

@bruce MN wrote:

Democrats along  with enough Republicans to go over 60 passed wall funding long before the shutdown.  All it needs is to get Re-affirmed and sent over to the Whitehouse.

So re-affirm.... that wouldn't be another word for VOTE would it?  

Vote passed the house..... yes 

Vote passed the Senate....   

Signed by President..... 

If all the votes are there, why wouldn't Nancy and Chuck just say as much?   That would flip the entire argument on it's head.  

Why this? 

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/chuck-schumer-no-funding-border-wall/

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

gh that right there is some funny stuff!! You some how have managed to blame all your ills on the government, which you perceive I'm sure of them being Democrats. I feel I must remind you and your cohorts, that the Congress has, until this year been owned by your Republicans, the ones that have been giving out tax cuts by the billions, and expecting you to pay for them. You are reaping what you sowed, my friend, you need to seriously rethink your political ideology. The party you support only think about their campaign donors, my party is the party of the people that use their hands and backs for a living.

Oh Greta, while you were perceiving and assuming all these ideas about what I believe, did you even happen to read what it is that you are replying to?  

"But yeah, establishment members in both parties probably dislike a speech written by someone who loves the American people more than DC."

A.  I don't have a "party".  I'm just not into spending my time watching a scripted professional wrestling match while they rob me and my family blind.  I guess if you enjoy that sort of thing, at least you are getting something for your money.  Good for you. 

Since you have a "party", do you choose candidates based on the party and defend them based on the party and not on their real qualifications or actions? 

I'll let you in on a little secret.... you will never be able to discredit me by attacking Republicans.  If a particular official deserves to be attacked, I'm all in.  

Another little something that you have so wildly missed while building straw men to attack.... there was a 2016 Democratic Presidential Candidate that had my choice been between them and any of the following:  McCain, Romney, Ryan, Kasich, Jeb, Rubio  I would easily cast my vote for him.     The thing about strawmen, no matter how great you knock them down, they're still just strawmen...

B.  Congress has not begun to give the tax breaks that American's deserve. 

See:  https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/25/text

C.  I am reaping what I sowed.  I voted for a government that is to be of The People, by The People and for The People.   I voted to end the establishment control of Washington.  I voted for freedom from oppressive regulations and oppressive taxation.  I voted to spend the money I make as I deem appropriate, not a bureaucrat in Washington.  

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You nailed it GH2002GH