cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

For those who think government is too small

We are not starving the beast, the beast is starving us. Every new regulation is another freedom gone.

snip-

Anyone wondering why the U.S. economy can't seem to grow at its usual pace should examine one product category where production is booming: federal regulation.

Washington set a new record in 2013 by issuing final rules consuming 26,417 pages in the Federal Register.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304311204579505953682216682?

6 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: For those who think government is too small

I remember back in the 90s, on this SF website, the leftist morons then were bragging how the federal government was getting smaller. Ya know, employing less people.

Almost like they had no clue as to what was meant by "smaller government"

Senior Contributor

Well, turdy, you never disappoint, another brilliant load of SH!T!! Do you even know why the economy is not growing at a faster pace?? Come on genius, show us what you've got!

Senior Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Well, turdy, you never disappoint, another brilliant load of SH!T!! Do you even know why the economy is not growing at a faster pace?? Come on genius, show us what you've got!

Regulations.

Honored Advisor

Regulations on those that do and entitlements for those sitting on their arse.  69% of what the government takes in goes to some form of arse sitters.   The economy is like a man putting both feet in a bucket then trying to lift it by the handle.

http://blog.heritage.org/2014/04/15/taxes-2013-2014-where-did-your-tax-money-go/?utm_source=twitter&... 

Senior Advisor

I'm sorry you are so stifled and oppressed. Me?  I'm doing well with debt all paid and money in the bank!

Like Sheldon Adelson whose wealth has multiplied 5 times simce Obama took office but he is not yet satisfied with america. He has to rig the system more to his likng.

Just what is so bad about your life turdy? Are you oppressed or depressed or do you just hate the kneegrow.

Senior Contributor

Still playing the race card eh? I guess when that`s all you have you libs run with it...........