cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OKdon
Senior Contributor

For you christian gun nuts

You don't go to hell for being murdered but you do go to hell for being a murderer. Turn the other cheek or did you forget that one.

53 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: For you christian gun nuts

@OKdon wrote:

You don't go to hell for being murdered but you do go to hell for being a murderer. Turn the other cheek or did you forget that one.

So if some one is raping your grand daughter she should simply ignore it?

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

terrrristtttt.jpg

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

At least you're consistently wrong about everything. 

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Have Don's Neighbor Post This.....

unarmed.jpg

OKdon
Senior Contributor

I think you guys are lying to yourselves just to justify your positions. God says thou shall not murder and you claim self defense. God also said turn the other cheek. So he didn't look kindly on reprisal and self defense is hardly justified.

On the other hand, I am not guided by your God so therefore i am not guided by his commandments. Thus it is not hypocritical for me to question your logic. But it does require you to pause and rethink either your religious philosophy or your stance on murdering your adversaries.

So are you a believer or not?

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: Have Don's Neighbor Post This.....

Please do not come to my place or my presence with a fire arm. I have no need for one nor do I want one in my presence. If someone wants to kill me so be it. If one is dead for all eternity what does a few more days matter.

Be it stated far and wide, that my self importance is nil. Humanity got along without me for thousands of years and they will do so for thousands of years after I depart. I don't need eternal life nor is anyone else that important. Just be grateful for the time we've had and the relationships we have enjoyed and depart quietly from the scene when it is over.

Yes I would rather be dead than responsible for someone else's death. Perhaps that is the christian way to think, EH?

Veteran Advisor

Re: For you democrat nuts

"Praise The Lord and pass the ammunition!", Chaplin Howell Forgy, USS New Orleans, Pacific Theater, WWII. 

Veteran Advisor

Re: Democrat "Forward" Thinking.

Cartoon_-_Forward_Over_the_Cliff.png 

r3020
Senior Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

terrrristtttt.jpg

Terrorist