cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Forgiveness

To all those whom I may have unjustly offended or insulted, I humbly ask for your forgiveness.  In Colossians 3:12-13 it says "...the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others."  I am asking you to forgive me as I have forgiven you for any alleged insults or offensive language directed toward me.  Thank you.  Brian

27 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Forgiveness

Good Post Schnurrbart! Forgive my sometimes potty mouth as well.  Smiley Happy  We can all disagree without hating one another.

dagwud
Senior Contributor

Well said BA and Bart.  It does get to easy at times to over react on what often boils down to a difference of opinion and doubt any of us would want to live in a world where there were no differences in opinons and we all thought the same and had similar tastes in cars, houses, fashion, art, politics....

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Good luck with that!

r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

To all those whom I may have unjustly offended or insulted, I humbly ask for your forgiveness.  In Colossians 3:12-13 it says "...the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others."  I am asking you to forgive me as I have forgiven you for any alleged insults or offensive language directed toward me.  Thank you.  Brian

Go forth my son and sin no more.

Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Re:Three kinds of people post stuff like that Bart.

Very sorry you can't see it for the way it is.  Have a good day.

Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Re:Three kinds of people post stuff like that Bart.

I know you can read.

Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor