cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Former senior FBI official arrested

Straight to the name calling because you can't refute the facts. What a tool. I know I know, it was actually Trump who made up the pee pee tape to make dems look like fools and the DOJ and FBI covered for him. HEE HEE HEE.

Oh, and yes. Did the guy who drives the Uber that gives young Mr Durden a ride to work until he gets old enough to get a drivers license leave out the involvement of Paul Manafort by omission or intention?

Crossfire Dragon…… My God!

nt

r3020
Senior Advisor

The fact the FBI created the russia russia russia cullusion hoax just like they did the Whitmer kid napping plot and the 1-6 riot. This is more irrefutable proof. The FBI is rotted to the core. Thanks for posting.

How dumb could I be?

You were off at indoctrination camp for a couple of weeks and as I look deeper into what’s going on here

https://abcnews.go.com/US/former-fbi-official-charles-mcgonigal-arrested-ties-russian/story?id=96609...

and (duh) it comes back clearly that you are and have been rock solid hard like a wedding night xxxxx on the Russian side.

Sorry. My bad. The whole conversation should have been unnecessary and decided on default. 

sdholloway56
Esteemed Advisor

BUT HUNTER’S JUNK!!!!!

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Wow, Bruce completely unhinged and off the rails, looks like you missed the med check😂

And yeah limpdic "Hunters Junk 😂🤣

Massive clean up operation going on in the ejection of Biden 

Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

According to his lawyer, "Charlie served the United States capably, effectively, for decades,

One of the funniest defenses, if you know the joke; 

Abdul built roads, bridges, and dug wells for his community.  He sat lamenting that nobody every calls him, Abdul the builder no, but you have sex with one goat and everybody calls you Abdul the goat f*****r.

Thanks. Hadn’t heard that for years. Trying to remember which old comedian coined it.  

Pryor?  Gonna look.