cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Give it a shot

Smiley Very Happy  Beat me to it Red.  In a nutshell, Japan is ranked no 48 in basketball, while the US ranks #1.   And everyone works too hard to also have energy to get in mischief in Japan, welfare receipients are routinely turned down.  There`s no need for a "wall" because of the Pacific Ocean.

http://www.colorcoat-online.com/blog/index.php/2011/08/same-place-different-years/ 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

constrast that with Detroit

..yeah, I think I`d be walkin` with my friends Mr Smith and Mr Wesson ...and Mr Glock

https://quinersdiner.com/2013/02/27/how-to-destroy-a-city/ 

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: constrast that with Detroit

I can not imagine the level of fear you people live with.

That's gotta really suck.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: constrast that with Detroit

Democrats destroy good things and seek to control what is left. 

Cancer is much the same. 

jleithliter1961
Frequent Contributor

Re: Fort Lauderdale

Ahhhh 20, again you rise to the top of biased hate and ignorance. The guy slipped through because you guys demand no inhanced background checks. I have not heard that he is Muslim. He is Hispanic and I suppose he could be Muslim but the main point is he should never have been allowed to have a firearm period!! He was and had been under medical care for mental problems. As for the gun, he did check it as required so he didn't have it with him on the plane. A better background check would have saved 5 lives. Five more whose blood is on the NRA and their nutcase members!!!
r3020
Senior Advisor

To walk into an FBI office and tell them you're crazy is about as enhanced as you can get.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

I hope President Trump cans the existing "intelligence" agencies and replaces them

with guys and gals that are not so stupid that they can't spell "cat" if you spot them the

"c" and the "a"*

*credited to Hollywood Henderson in an interview where he talks about the intellect

of Terry Bradshaw (terrible regular season QB, fantastic post season QB, btw....he was

probably too stupid to get shook up by the post season hype)

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Give it a shot

So you all want to balme the colour of someones skin for the gun violence in your country while ignoring the fact that your country has way more guns than Japan.

Deny, deny, deny and do the same thing over again and you will get the same result.

Why can you not see that segregation and division is compounding your problem of way too many guns.