cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Frankie Grahamcracker, Pat Robertson, KGBA, 90% of the GQP......

..........any and all who even hesitated in regards to what was right and wrong in Putin vs. Ukraine, despite furious efforts to pivot and recover plausible deniability as Useful Idiots (and many did much worse, and continue to)......it is too late.

We have the receipts.

20 Replies
RJG640v8
Advisor

Re: Frankie Grahamcracker, Pat Robertson, KGBA, 90% of the GQP......

saw it here , Trudeau is worse than Putin ...

Biden was wrong about Russia attacking the U... I recall a daily update of sorts, pointing that out...

rsbs
Senior Advisor

joebiden told Putin that he could "put the tip in".

you gay guys probably don't know what that means.

This is all on slow joe, and Kamala "can't stop from cackling" and "had to mention Ukraine and Nato" Harris.

Your clowns own this mess.

Why do you think two thirds of America agrees that the invasion would never have happened on Trump's watch?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

You're a silly, foolish, pathetic little man.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Sounds like RJ is ready to sign on to your battalion Noxzi.  You rick and Rj will beat back putin.  Flights to poland leaving daily.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Graham is wolf in sheep's clothing.  His father was a CIA promoted asset and crowned America's Pastor by the CIA media.  But you know that....

Mean while in Ukraine...

https://rumble.com/vxrvaz-march-18-2022.html

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

@RJG640v8 wrote:

saw it here , Trudeau is worse than Putin ...

Biden was wrong about Russia attacking the U... I recall a daily update of sorts, pointing that out...

They said they could put the tip in so thats called a green light.... then they did the Mig hot potato and wanted Poland to start ww3 notice how the * regime won't back Ukraine into nato or a no fly zone

Russia is the new boogie man and will be the blame for everything while making new alliances with china the fan favorite from the limpdic boys

By the way was Putin rounding up truckers and freezing assets for peaceful protests over vaccine mandates has Putin rounded up political prisoners in the US without due process or a right to a speedy and fair trial in the DC gulags 

In case you missed it there has been a proxy war going on since 14 I doubt we would wait 8 yrs if they were doing the same thing in Mexico but then again we let everyone walk in so who knows

RJG640v8
Advisor

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

We've also had a front row seat to watch the grooming of Our Useful Idiots.

Although as I've said, that's had a slow boiled frog quality to it. At least a decade and a half ago when you could begin to observe "somebody" working on the credulous and disgruntled.

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Wow really going in on the Russian agent thing because limpdic posted fake news about Trump being groomed by Russian agents for 40 yrs 🤣

Why did none of this happen under Trump he was the one who was tougher on Russia prior to any other administration,  you literally have democrats sleeping with Chinese spies and working as interns and being their driver for 20 yrs and are all still in congress but Russia somehow groomed Trump and this is the end result of that? last I checked * has been president for over a year 

FMbmq_HVUAE8GLM.jpeg