cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: They Eat their Own

@schnurrbart wrote:
You can forgive him if you wish since you were never a military person but but I won't ever forgive him for spittingon the graves who died so this sob could protest their funerals! In fact, I wouldn't forgive anyone who talks about forgiving someone like him!

Don't allow him to cost you your salvation. We need to forgive as we wish to be forgiven.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I don't imagine one will hurt.
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Why are you so quick to offer forgiveness and redemption to Phelps while you are so busy making life miserable for those with less dispicable reputations.

What is this? A valiant argument advocating forgiveness for your own misbehavior?

r3020
Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

Why are you so quick to offer forgiveness and redemption to Phelps while you are so busy making life miserable for those with less dispicable reputations.

What is this? A valiant argument advocating forgiveness for your own misbehavior?

Because he is dead.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Thats really the problem with you people, you allow yourselves to murder, rape and piledge, but if you ask forgiveness right up to last second..then God, says : Oh well as long as you repented, its all good... come on in.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Why do atheists even care? You all can rape, murder and pillage without any worry at all! You have no one to answer to!
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

AH, but thats just it son.

On the rare occassion an atheist does murder, rape or pillage, he doesnt do so in the name of an Almighty Flying Spagetti Monster.

Atheist need not to get their morality from a book or big sky daddy,  we have it on our own.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

AH, but thats just it son.

On the rare occassion an atheist does murder, rape or pillage, he doesnt do so in the name of an Almighty Flying Spagetti Monster.

Atheist need not to get their morality from a book or big sky daddy,  we have it on our own.

So Phelps is dead. It is over. He is now turning to dust. Why even discuss him?

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

So Phelps is dead. It is over. He is now turning to dust. Why even discuss him?

LOL   HUhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ????

I wasnt !

It's not even MY Thread !

But OK, so the next time ANYONE dies, YOU best keep your lyin Christian Yap Shut.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

One thing about a liberal is when they start acting like 7th graders you know you have won the argument.