Friends and neighbors

8 Replies
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Katniss?

Cleavon MD

@Cleavon_MD
Replying to
FBI #236-AFO FreeDumb Teen aka #Brainwashed17YO. "Are you prepared to walk in there? .... yeah.. If a 17 year-old girl is more prepared than any other guy out there then so be it"

From
Cleavon MD
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Katniss?

if you scroll down you get the video of the comely young woman. Maybe arrest her right away and rough her up a little just to make an example of how President Snow does business.

Damn those mockingjays!

I still want to hear the audio of Ron Desantis telling Snow to go F himself. The rest of you leftists can go FY too, and the horses you ride.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Quite a contrast for the folks who spent the summer saying all cops are bad and all my best friends kill cops ain't it Red?

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: It's sad & pathetic because ...

A great many of those people, now that they're facing 20 yrs in prison, are publicly saying that they were wrong, they had been lied to and misled by trump and his team.

What do you bet, if Sam, rsbs or Al were facing 20 yrs for continuing to lie about fictitious election fraud, they'd change their tune pretty quick, too.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rickgthf wrote:

A great many of those people, now that they're facing 20 yrs in prison, are publicly saying that they were wrong, they had been lied to and misled by trump and his team.

What do you bet, if Sam, rsbs or Al were facing 20 yrs for continuing to lie about fictitious election fraud, they'd change their tune pretty quick, too.

sounds like you want more soviet show trials, complete with recantations.  

the fences and troops says it all, coup.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Quite a contrast for the folks who spent the summer saying all cops are bad and all my best friends kill cops ain't it Red?)

Well, they're hypocrites - and that's what hypocrites do.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Friends and neighbors

What, what, what, I thought everyone in Minneapolis only peacefully protested, except those 2 boogaloo guys.   What do they think you're planning bruce?

https://www.kare11.com/mobile/article/news/local/george-floyd/minneapolis-fortifying-buildings-with-... 

The area around the Hennepin County Courthouse is starting to look like a war zone now that the plaza is surrounded by metal fencing and concrete barricades.

City workers are also installing razor wire in various sections to deter people from going into secure areas around the courthouse.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Now Ricky you see how the dems treat you when you lose your usefulness to them. They kick you away like Cindy Sheehan. For 7 months dems did nothing but encourage and participate in the destruction. They even offered to help with the criminals legal bills.