cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

From 67 % to 52 % in fake polling

John Kerry loose lips, joebiden's perpetual gaffe machine, harris insubordination on border crisis, Republicans showing some backbone, police under attack from Lebron James and the leftists, Chuck Schumer's 420 tweet, Arizona recount, etc.

Just pick a couple of reasons. America wants better. The clown show isn't very funny.

5 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: From 67 % to 52 % in fake polling

The first time * says "I'll get in trouble for that" you think he's joking.  The 5th or 6 time you know he isn't the one in charge.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Sam, I have a man that I work with that had a full government career, retired with a pension, will soon have a second retirement from a private company, even winning employee of the year at age 75, and was in the US military prior to either one. He called me up after the "election" and said that joebiden would accomplish two firsts....one, he would be the oldest president ever, and two, he would be the dumbest. From one that has seen a lot of history and seen them come and go and that has made and kept a few big ones.

I respect the judgement of guys and gals like this a whole lot more than some doofuses that slid through their lives and careers. 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

If you see a clip from biden 20 years ago and compare it with today.... Not all there.   His speech is noticeably different, the edges of words are slurred now, no clear direction of thought behind what he is saying now.  

bruce MN
Advisor

What is evident n the President’s approval rating that while thee Dennisonists are locked in at whatever number they may be a good double digit’s worth or more is Democrats who voted for him and are dissapointed over the timidity. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Polls schmolls,  "we" essentially voted in AOC being as she gives him "high marx" for his first 100 days.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/23/aoc-gives-biden-high-marks-for-first-100-days/  

yeah yeah yeah, boo hoo-hoo "wear a mask and get a shot" he really caaaaaares about us!   And "here`s a check and there`s a check, slave reps, pay off college debt free free free" .  I know people are dumber`n  fück  these days, but really, they`re going to put up with 3, 4 more years with their head in the sand?  Maybe, over-estimate the electorate`s intelligence at your own peril.   Tonight a "read my lips, I`m gonna raise yer taxes!"  Used a be a politician would promise to not raise taxes and be voted out for raising them, now you promise TO raise taxes and you`re 52% or 67% positive in the "polls"  hmmmm.