jennys_mn

I WAS GOING TO POST A STORY

[ Edited ] 

about this:

41 Replies
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Re: From The Lowly Forum - I Was Going To Post a Story

Please provide facts not hear say swags.

Near as I can tell Mexico is still buying like crazy
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

The facts MT, were in the article, which was deleted within an hour after it was posted.  I saw it shortly after it was put online on my ipad, had a couple of chores to do and was going to post it before I went to bed.  An hour later, when I went to look it up on the computer, it was gone.

It's what the article said.  I'm sorry I didn't have the article to post.  But the bigger question for me is why was it deleted and by whom?   The article was fairly lengthy.....and I'm just citing the main just of what it was saying.

I'm just the messenger....

Jen

Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

DELETE HIS THREAD

At best you are just gullible, nothing like spreading  FAKE NEWS.

10 to 15%, your spending patterns didn't fluctuate that much when you were a farmer/business person?

Good Gawd woman why don't /didn't you put half his much energy into all the illegal crap the liberals have done the last 20 years?

You should be just a little younger and live in Iowa next year and  be self employed, No Health care insurance available.

$2119 a month this year for two self employed, not one company will be providing insurance at any price next year, Thank you very  much Obama, Pelosi, Hitlery, Reed, Jen.  Affordable health care, yea right. 

WHY NOT QUIT SPREADING FAKE NEWS AND TAKE OFF YOUR BLINDERS,  GET ON YOUR HIGH HORSE ABOUT REAL ***** ???

Your vile hatred of anything not government controlled and metered out by a bureaucrat is tiring. Very two faced of you as you drive around the country in your big diesel mo-ho, 

Blacksandfarmer
Senior Advisor

Delete please!

Hey tick tock lady, this belongs in the forum!

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

10-15% 5 months in. If I lived in Mexico - or anywhere else in the world for that matter - I would be looking to source stuff from anywhere but the US.

As a country, we were not well liked on the world scene before our present administration, and like far less now as we, supposedly the richest country on Earth, want even more of "our fair share".

Put yourself in other county's shoes, looking at us. What would you be thinking?

America is like the BTO next door - everything looks great, until it isn't. We are the BTO of the world. And we think we can make the world bow to our demands. Good luck with that.....

Jen
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

When our largest market, right next door, starts sourcing their needs from someone else because we ticked them off, it is a VERY BIG DEAL, and the longer your eyes are blinded to that fact, the worse the pending crisis is going to be.

Don't like what I'm saying? Then just keep on pretending that all is fine and great....

Jen
Blacksandfarmer
Senior Advisor

Im fine with Mexicans, but what you crazy liberals can't figure out is that coming to our country illegally is a felony! Mexico is still buying lots of corn from the U.S!

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

With a two billion bushel surplus - and more on the way probably, you're good with losing our market share anywhere in the world? US farmers can't afford losing a market share anywhere. And once lost, what will it take to get these buyers back - if ever?

I felt wronged once a long time ago buying a truck from Chevrolet. They had my market share for life. I've not stepped into a Chevy dealer for almost 40 years since - and probably never will.

You guys are playing with fire. And you're going to get burned.

Jen
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I never made anything by begging, if the only way the US can trade is to be the world`s doormat, well bleeeeeep them and the camel they rode in on..

image.pnghttps___tse3.mm.bing.net_th_id=OIP.0wzIzowBNmkn31JTvJy2ygEEEs&pid=15.1