cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
27 Replies
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Maybe it'll have to but it isn't nearly satisfying enough for me.

Until his hide is (figuratively) nailed to the barn door,  I won't be happy.  Trump is clearly guilty of treason and deserves a traitor's punishment.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Frum, on the net result

(Frum opinion, belief and just know?)

Frum on the hypocrats fix - snooze.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Until his hide is (figuratively) nailed to the barn door,  I won't be happy.  Trump is clearly guilty of treason and deserves a traitor's punishment.)

You winger hypocrats have been saying that since 1/20/2017.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Trump's not there. Dems are unable to run the country because the only thing they can think about is Trump. Hate kills the brain.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

further confirmed that democrats have gotten pretty comfortable with fabricating evidence.   

bruce MN
Advisor

An actual fix is possible

Pass H.R. 1 and S. 1 as soon as possible. *****-can the Fillibuster if necessary.

Secure the vote. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: An actual fix is possible

You mean secure the vote counters. You want a banana republic. A totalitarian regime. You have proven you are very comfortable with the FBI deciding our elections. Anything or anyone but the American voters.

bruce MN
Advisor

Congress can act. Courts can review. We continue to hold elections via a secure participation encouraged and protected system and if there is sufficient opposition to policies enacted by those elected, they can be voted out.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Voting fraud has already been approved by the state supreme courts. Those courts are exercising powers they do not posses. There are zero consequences.