cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Even if that were somehow so, how are you.......

......going to change anything when your cult has just succeeded in fracturing all of the mechanisms?

gurly3801539
Advisor

Re: And so it begins...

Your Newsweek story is a good example of the media we have now. At this point it is not really a news story, it is speculation.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

thinking that voter ID is voter suppression is a good example of fruitloop speak. If you have to have a photo ID for all the trivial crap that you need one for, you sure can take the steps needed for something much more serious, such as voting.

the 75 million people that support this are a powerful voice, and the reason that the fake president will get booed until he passes on.

Just had a good liberal friend over today, and one that I agree not to argue politics with, and he made a comment about Trump and I told him that Trump was no longer president and that the conversation has moved on to Xiden and Heelsup. Then he started blasting the big guy for what he has done already, and I told him that anyone could have seen that coming.

I am positioned well for the xiden years, and even the heelsup years....I pointed that out to him, that if you would look at both of our situations, I would be the one that most would bet would be off the reservation and that my my friend would be the staunch republican.  He just is a dyed in the wool Team D guy, something handed down to him like an old sweater.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Notice with the Gavin Newsome recall petition, democrats will pour through the signatures throwing out all they can.  Then they'll insist no signature verification in elections.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Sam....."that's different!"

back on the "voter suppression" thing....if gun owners can be "suppressed", and people getting on a plane can be, why is it suddenly bad to "suppress" voting? eh?

bruce MN
Advisor

Yes.  It is posed, through it’s wording, AS speculation. 
Reports that she hints that she MAY.

bruce MN
Advisor

How are those folks sorted. On what basis?

Voters posing a physical threat to other persons a bit of a weak “what about” analogy, but there is always room for more of those.