Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Full Civic Literacy Exam

Forgive him, he doesn't have a clue.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: I haven't taken the exam yet

But I would like to offer this opinion.

Each branch of government has it's own particular turf, area of responsibility. And those powers are clearly defined.

Yet their constitutional responsiblity or authority is not challenged. However, none of them are immune from criticism. The president has just as much right to criticize the supreme court as the congress has to criticize the president. The president did not give up his right to free speech when he was sworn intro office.

There is no special sanctity especially for justices as they are human just like the rest of us.

After the court gave citizen status to corporations that should make all citizens question their judgement.

In any case the president does not owe the court his silence or respect.  They are not sacred anymore than the warren court was and you repubs sure as heck criticized them. The president has the same rights of free speech as Craig milligan has to criticize the Iowa supremes.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

29 out of 33.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Highlighted

Congratulations. If you're catholic and a member of the federalist society that will qualify you to be on the supreme court.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Your going to hate November!!HAHAHA

If I had been worried about my score, I wouldn't have put up for you jerkoffs critizism. Just so happens I scored well above the average.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Just proves I have room for improvement, what's your excuse? A wise fool and all that.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Gee, Cougar! I'm really disappointed, I thought I have been! You know, I could have lied, but being the stand-up guy I am, I told the truth. Like it or not.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Spoiler
31 out of 33 here.

31 out of 33 here.  Where do I pick up my check?   KenJ