cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Fun fact

The family that owns the New York Times fought for the south and were also slave owners.

4 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Fun fact

(The family that owns the New York Times fought for the south and were also slave owners.)

Their hypocrisy is kind of funny - I guess this liberal rag NY Times aka The NY Slave Owning Times or the NY Racist Times is paying their reparations by being the liberal rag they are today, and thus the sheep have given em a pass.

The owners of the NY Times can't claim rags to riches but they can claim racist to riches.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

nyt

Is trash.  Wouldn't believe anything in it.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

NYT is planning a story revealing Tucker Carlson`s home address, last time that happened anitfa thugs (is there any other kind) vandalized his home and threatened his wife and kids.   That`s how the nutty Left rolls, they can`t win through changing hearts and minds in the arena of idea, so they resort to violence. 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ny-times-denies-tucker-carlson-035226938.html  

snip

“Why is The New York Times doing a story on the location of my family’s house? Well, you know why,” he told his viewers. “To hurt us, to injure my wife and kids so that I will shut up and stop disagreeing with them. They believe in force. We’ve learned that.”

Later in the monologue, he said, “If one of my children gets hurt because of a story they wrote, they won’t consider it collateral damage — they know it’s the whole point of the exercise. To inflict pain on our family, to terrorize us, to control what we say.”

In a statement provided to The Daily Beast, the paper flatly denied Carlson’s claim and also said Carlson failed to disclose it had provided that denial to him prior to airtime. “While we do not confirm what may or may publish in future editions, The Times has not and does not plan to expose any residence of Tucker Carlson’s, which Carlson was aware of before tonight’s broadcast,” the statement said.

Watch the segment from tonight’s episode of “Tucker Carlson Tonight” below:

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Until the nyt and the rest of the trash media comes out with full retraction of the lies they published with regards to Rx3.  They should be entirely ignored.  Nothing they say should be considered anything but lie.  They need the authors of the stories to be fired, explain why they created fictional stories, or publish the names of the sources that fed them completely false information.