Ahhhh....many service people vote

That way because they are deployed......yeah....they are all

A bunch of fake people or illegal

Aliens.

13 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Further evidence of a dictator

Might have something to do with finding military ballots for Trump laying in a ditch. Is that you call an honest election?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Might have something to do with finding military ballots for Trump laying in a ditch. Is that you call an honest election?

What would you say Ron, about a person that says "When now he is laying plans on How to fight the election results If he doesnt win...." claiming that makes him a dictator when democrats are saying the very same thing?  

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

What would you say Ron, about a person that says "When now he is laying plans on How to fight the election results If he doesnt win...." claiming that makes him a dictator when democrats are saying the very same thing?  

not Ron ; however , 1) fight fire with fire. 2) one is only a contender while one is the office holder and as such controls the actual levers of power.  3) Context matters. A comment by a non contender giving advice, but has no official standing or powers.

you guys can try to equate the two but like most of your other diatribes and phantasmal wet dreams , it holds no water.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Cultist.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@RJG640v8 wrote:

@sam1wiseone wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

not Ron ; however , 1) fight fire with fire. 2) one is only a contender while one is the office holder and as such controls the actual levers of power.  3) Context matters. A comment by a non contender giving advice, but has no official standing or powers.

you guys can try to equate the two but like most of your other diatribes and phantasmal wet dreams , it holds no water.

That's funny, its different when we do it. 

The president has little actual power when it comes to tabulating votes.  It's done at the state and local level.  As knapper explained a few days ago.

Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

I've come to the conclusion that those who call President Trump a dictator are both stupid and ignorant as well as political hacks.

Dictators don't allow dissentious conversations and anybody who gets in their way is removed.  Notice how in China and Russia people who protest disappear?  Dictators don't adhere to little rulings by old men in black dresses. 

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

The cultists also had no problem with Obama using the federal agencies to spy on a candidate though there was no evidence, and they had to lie to the FISA courts, but are claiming abuse when the same agencies are following a treasure grove of evidence on Biden when he's even on video record bragging about criminal activity. 

That's why they're crying just makes me laugh.  It's not sincere, so it amuses me, brings me joy.  Can't wait for the tears to flow for the next 4 years.  Sea levels rising might just become real.  😂

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You cult members see what you want to see.   The rest of us, we see the reality of electing a con man as the president of this country.   You guys laugh at all his little comments, that “blow the minds” of those against him.  I don’t think the leader of this country spewing lies about how this election is “rigged” if he loses is very funny at all.   Trump will lose.   You guys are certain that the only way he can lose is by the election being stolen.  And violence, is sure to follow.

No - I don’t think a lot of the comments by Trump are very funny at all - but for some reason, you cult guys think they are hilarious.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.......

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/08/14/donald-trump-republicans-rig-2020-election-defraud...

We can no longer trust that our federal government will oversee fair elections this November. The repeated statements and actions of the president, his attorney general and leaders in the Republican Party have demonstrated that not only will they seek to cheat to ensure their “victory,” they will do so in multiple ways as part of a massive, systematic effort to defraud the American people and undermine our democracy.