cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

Re: Further evidence of a dictator

In my years on this earth watching politics I've discovered one undeniable fact, Democrats do things and then accuse Republicans of doing what Democrats are doing or have done.

A perfect example is racism.  Democrats fought against civil rights, Democrats had a KKK leader as a leader in their party.  Democrats believe that black Americans are incapable of competing in school without special treatment. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@Kurt#1 wrote:
  Democrats believe that black Americans are incapable of competing in school without special treatment. 

Where did you get this little known fact Kurt - like so many FACTS, did you pull it out of your as-, or what?   You got proof of your latest Democrat fact?

I taught at the Air Traffic Academy in Oklahoma City.   I’m a Democrat.   I never felt ANY of the Black students, or brown or any other color,  were incapable of competing without special treatment.   Your “all Democrat” fact, like so many “facts” you guys bring here, is simply a piece of crap.....

Republicans icans can’t win an election, without lying.......

Jen

gurly3801539
Advisor

Jenn you told us many times you weren't a Democrat you just didn't like Trump's lies. And if you are eligible to vote for Harris and who ever Trump is your PresidentSmiley Wink 

Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

@Kurt#1 wrote:
  Democrats believe that black Americans are incapable of competing in school without special treatment. 

Where did you get this little known fact Kurt - like so many FACTS, did you pull it out of your as-, or what?   You got proof of your latest Democrat fact?

I taught at the Air Traffic Academy in Oklahoma City.   I’m a Democrat.   I never felt ANY of the Black students, or brown or any other color,  were incapable of competing without special treatment.   Your “all Democrat” fact, like so many “facts” you guys bring here, is simply a piece of crap.....

Republicans icans can’t win an election, without lying.......

Jen

Sure you didn't. 

If you follow the SCOTUS you would find one significant piece of evidence.

LA Times revealed that blacks and Hispanics get bonus SAT points at elite universities based on their race. Asian students however are penalized 50 points due to their race.

I happen to have a relative that worked for Clinton and we've argued often about the abilities of African Americans.  My position is they hold and have held positions at the highest level of industry and government so those that complain are no better than the slackers who are white.  It doesn't mean that as a race they need special treatment.  Quite the contrary, what African Americans need is to stop pretending that they are in need of a separate identity and special treatment.  Affirmative action as succeeded in reducing the confidence in the qualifications of every successful African American.

Black left wing leaders get the spotlight in mainstream news and they along with their Democrat/left wing cohorts constantly choose to place losers center stage in a quest for money and power.  President Johnson started the multi trillion dollar War on Poverty in 1964, money that was obviously wasted as rather than integrating and educating, families were broken up and government was substituted for family.  In 1965 24% black infants were born to unwed mothers, by 2017 that number was 77%.