cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Future doesn`t look bright for American worker.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/we-are-witnessing-the-slow-tortuous-death-of-the-american-...  The future looks like "Fontaine" from Les Miserables having to fight for crumbs while the bourgeois/0bama says "let them eat cake!! Ha Ha  Ha!...yer gonna hate November!".

4 Replies
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Future doesn`t look bright for American worker.

"ha..ha ...ha"    I can almost hear the laugh....probably a Bidenesque look on the face too.....complete with gin blossoms.

Why would anyone want to see America go down the tubes?  The best thing that could have happened would have been for the "Bush/Obama" tax cuts to have expired and for the USA to cold turkey go on a pay as you go system . Where a promise to one group is met immediately by either a tax increase across the board or a cut to some other group.

This idea of a perpetual free lunch is going to end badly.

bruce MN
Advisor

Good article.  Tenuous situation tht should be recieveing most of our policy maker's time, while instead they chose otherwise to look out for the banksters and the nest sitters..  Noble cause.

Don't know if you took the time, but there is some really good content in the comments.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Bruce, if you haven't noticed before, BA had posted scores of times about the need for "fair Trade" that keeps and brings jobs back to America.

And jobs are coming home...my new chopping head is being mfcd in Poland, but the factory that builds them is actually going to switch to a town in Nebraska in a year or so. We referernced the new Agco tractor line in Jackson previously. Some bright spots in an otherwise dreary landscape.

bruce MN
Advisor

Hey, everything here doens't need to be contrarian in nature.  I'm well aware of the projects and processes that are finding their way back.  That outfit in Jackson has been a life saver for 100s of skilled workers and their families.

Yup..."green shoots".  We need more of them.