cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: GOP candidate???

That's what I was trying to say..maybe it came out wrong. They'll be dead dirt cheap..and there will be alot of retired people with limited resources. I can't see the small towns with decent buildings in them not going to "fire sale" prices,  because of the no jobs thing. Maybe the people in them pooling for joint transportation to retail/medical/services centers.

We are going to have one hell of alot of 70+ year old people in this country with very little in assets or income over the next 25 years. Gotta hole 'em up somewhere.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Finding It Strange to Back up Bruce, but....

@bruce MN wrote:

Believe what you need to believe.

I know these people very well and they'd have had no reason to lie. And if you'd seen them you'd understand why they may have been sorted out of the everyday crowd.

I have known that the Hutterite Colonies in the Dakotas and Canada have sought out very high testing Mensa members to become genetic contributors to their society.   Their women folk are incredibly good looking too.   Smiley Wink   I told my brother, whom is not married, that he should burn rubber (no pun intended) getting up there.  Smiley Very Happy  (his IQ is certified at 198)

bruce MN
Advisor

If we ever actually got to know each other Craig I believe that we'd find that we'd have each other's backs on more than you might think.

I'd not be surprised with as sohisticated and dependable as the A I business in humans has become that the hoots and others looking to "breed up" wouldn't be utilizing those services by now.

We know some folks whose daughter is in a same sex marriage. She lives terrifyuingly (and legally) close to you , actually. She had an A i'd little boy. Smartest and best looking little guy you ever saw. The grandmother showed me the "stud catalogue"...nationality, height, color and shade of complextion, weight, special skills, degrees, potential genetic defects,. etc. everything you'd find in a catalogue from ABS or International Boar Semen..except for pictures.

tomtoolbag
Senior Contributor

It's an all-out competition to garner the right wing extremists' votes right now by the republicans, because the die-hard, racist and goofy thumpers are who notoriously turn out to vote in the primaries.

But NOBODY wins the general election WITHOUT independents. Unfortunately we all have to hear the pandering to the morons before we get to their real policies and positions, and not only is that very sickening to listen to, but the indirect outcome from those politicos that are trying to get their street-cred from those same extremists, just encourages and reinforces the extremist's to give us more of their same behavior in the future. 

Look at how Iowa has turned it into political tourism, and it's so obvious that there was an article in TIME magazine about that very subject.

Veteran Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

If we ever actually got to know each other Craig I believe that we'd find that we'd have each other's backs on more than you might think.

I'd not be surprised with as sohisticated and dependable as the A I business in humans has become that the hoots and others looking to "breed up" wouldn't be utilizing those services by now.

We know some folks whose daughter is in a same sex marriage. She lives terrifyuingly (and legally) close to you , actually. She had an A i'd little boy. Smartest and best looking little guy you ever saw. The grandmother showed me the "stud catalogue"...nationality, height, color and shade of complextion, weight, special skills, degrees, potential genetic defects,. etc. everything you'd find in a catalogue from ABS or International Boar Semen..except for pictures.

You are probably right, Bruce.  I do find you one of the most fascinating and interesting posters on this forum.  Maybe some day when I am heading up to Minnesota to an Irish Language workshop weekend, we can meet up somewhere around Rochester. 🙂

The thought of being an AI donor is interesting, but also worrisome.  Can you imagine if some child that you "sired" were to want to marry one of your own kids?  How would they know that they are brother and sister? (if they were homosexual, it would not matter, as kids are not involved)  That could cause accidental incest, and with that, possible genetic disorders too hideous to contemplate.

Why is it " terrifyuingly " for the daughter of some folks you know, whom is homosexual, to be living close to me?   I don't give a rip about what folks do behind their closed doors.... I just don't like it when they illegally force everyone else into accepting their desires as "being legal", hell, Minnesota does not even do that.  No need for homosexuals to be terrified of me ..... however, it would be nice if they respected my family and I by not "cramming" their lifestyle down my throat.  If I was also an "AI Stud" , that would bother me knowing that a bunch of "my kids" were being raised in a homosexual home...... besides, I like to sire kids, the old fashioned way! *chuckle* Smiley Wink

dagwud
Senior Contributor

Here is a new slant on  A. I.  I saw actor Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie Houser) on Letterman last night.  Harris who is gay was talking to Dave about his 7 month old maternal twins he and his male companion have.  Harris said they used two eggs from the same lady donor  with one egg "seeded" with Harris's sperm and the other egg with his companion's sperm.  The eggs were then implanted into another lady.

The interesting thing is that the Harris plays a very convincing and humorous heteralsexual man whore on the TV series "How I Met Your Mother."

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

of course they haven't...the national election only comes every four years. And if Obama can get a third party candidate into play in time for 2012, like a Ron Paul, he can split the vote three ways and have a cakewalk. Just ask your pals Dayton and Clinton about how well that works.

TIme magazine referenced the changing demographics in America, and how getting the clear majority of white voters is not any measure of what it takes to win, like Reagan did in the 80's. McCain and his pretty sidekick got 55% and lost by a big margin, since the zero got almost 100% of the black vote, and also a hispanic majority.

THe key to a national conservative victory in 2012 and beyond is voter education....educating the hispanic voters to see that what the democrats are all about is a system that is dysfunctional, and will lead to the USA becoming another lower level country. THe whites understand this, so do the Asians, and the hispanics are a possible recruiting pool. American blacks seem to be another story, and if they do vote, they will vote for entitlements. THis might change, but probably not in my lifetime.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Craig, you mean they didn't ask you????  LMFAO!!!!

Veteran Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

Craig, you mean they didn't ask you????  LMFAO!!!!

Don't tell my wife about Heidi, Maria, and the blonde twins, Gertrude and Grettle !!!!!!!     Smiley Wink