Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: GOP candidate???

@kraft-t wrote:

And you call Obama the Fuhrer!

There is a very good chance that your Great Grandkids will be working for my Great Grandkids, Don.  Every generation breeds up, or breeds down.  Like what was said about the Mormans ..... they know how to breed up and their growth and success has proven that they are ready to take over the reigns of control over the country that once chased them from Illinois to the Utah desert.  If your progeny ends up hitching up with folks who are from "the projects" and such, will end up with their hats in their hands begging fo' hep and $#!+ from my kids.

Fortunately, your kids have chosen to live in Conservative Oklahoma, so the chances of them settling with Conservative mates are much more probable.... therefore, will end up succeeding after all. Smiley Happy

Veteran Advisor

@hardnox604008 wrote:

How about outcrossing for heterosis?

Without crossing the very touchy line into eugenics theory, I noted one year that the top Decathletes at the Olympics were all euro/african F1s.

Yes, that is what it takes for physical excellence.

Since humans now have machines to do the hard work, brain power is what is needed most to advance in today's world.   All Mensa members or those testing in the highest of IQ rating come from either European or Asian genetics.

Those chromosomes never lie, ever.

bruce MN
Advisor

Romney leading in the polls is an indication that he has every supporter that he (or Huntsman) would ever get. The rest is divided up amongst the various far right wingers and they will ultimately consolidate behind somebody...none of them to move over to either Romney or Huntsman.  The moderate caucus is maxed out.  Read Millie's 1st response i this thread. He lays it all out like it is going to come down. He's never wrong on such matters.   Woman Very Happy

If a winger gets the nomination, and one most certainly will, those people will stay home or vote 3rd party or maybe even Democrat.

I;m starting to believe that it's not entirely impossible that the GOP will have a hung process and wind up figuring out a way to conjure up a good old fashioned convention  floordraft of somebody. Ryan? Maybe go straight to the well and nominate Grover Norquist himself. Or the new woman Governor of South Carolina....not sure though if she was born here.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: urban legends

Good lord......I have heard this same story so many times, and so many people make this up and others about their good looks and prowess, too. Even one guy locally that went to Vegas, and the hooker had such a good time that she told him a well-endowed guy like himself did not need to pay, and gave him his money back.

Don't look now , Bruce, but there is a flock of gullibles flying around on the ceiling.

No wonder you believe all that stuff from guys like Jesse Jackson, Bill Clinton, John Edwards, Ted Kennedy, etc etc.

"I am from the government and I AM here to help you"

too funny

bruce MN
Advisor

What's your plan? Are you going to be buying up some of the distressed sprawl property and reclaim it for hay production? To sell to people who don't have horses anymore?

You should have plenty of opportunity as the burbers and ex-urbers head back in to the core, or move to small towns with no buisnesses or employment in them but where you will be able to buy a perfectly nice house for two retired people to live in for $5-10,000...or maybe just for paying off the back taxes.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: urban legends

Beleive what you need to believe.

I know these people very well and they'd have had no reason to lie. And if you'd seen them you'd understand why they may have been sorted out of the everyday crowd.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Do the demcorat liberals live in some parallel universe where the river De Nile runs through ?  I am not going to say that Obama does not win another disastrous four years, but I listened and read about how the Tea party was a fluke all throughout the summer of 2010, and then came November. Your post reminds me so much of what you, GTO, et al were posting back then.

THe only thing hopeful about the hardcore democratic inclined voters is that so many are too lazy to even vote.

dagwud
Senior Contributor

"You should have plenty of opportunity as the burbers and ex-urbers head back in to the core, or move to small towns with no businesses or employment in them but where you will be able to buy a perfectly nice house for two retired people to live in for $5-10,000...or maybe just for paying off the back taxes."

I don't know Bruce, with the high price of gas I think many people will look at moving closer to their jobs.   So of these small towns with no businesses might have a hard time selling houses.

Veteran Advisor

@hardnox604008 wrote:

One thing for sure, won't have to worry about the genetic problems that are within human lines such as sicle cell or CF.

Actually, they will have to worry about both.  Race mixing is not a cure for human genetic problems, they make it much worse.

http://majorityrights.com/index.php/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/

bruce MN
Advisor

Are we talking about Congressional elections which are primarily local or the national election. The baggers haven't competed on that field yet.

If I was the GOP I'd be putting all of my eggs into a few choice Senate races. I'd expect that they are. The only thing that can keep them from gaining it is if they run too many whacked out bagger candidates in moderate Senate elections. Don''t know for sure if that can be avoided. There is talk of Ryan running for from Wisconsin. That would be tough to pull off.