cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: ...and yours are?

@Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:

@schnurrbart wrote:

So if you get close to someone uninvited, you are a pervert???  That means 100% of the population are perverts!

Umm, yeah. If I did what Biden does, with kids on a bus, I'd be up on charges so fast, it would make your head spin!

Sounds lke you have had some warnings.

Tell you what, you run the Gaff-O-Matic, and we'll see what skeletons are in his closet. I'll be sure to say, "I told ya so", when the time comes. 

HA HA HA YOU are on PERV patrol now ?? Smiley Very Happy

That's hilarious !

See, what Biden did was natural and in front of cameras with nothing to hide.

Comparing that to What  YOU would do is wrong , because we know your intentions are creeepy.

Senior Contributor

I would hate to see what you have done in front of cameras.

Veteran Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

@Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:

@schnurrbart wrote:

So if you get close to someone uninvited, you are a pervert???  That means 100% of the population are perverts!

Umm, yeah. If I did what Biden does, with kids on a bus, I'd be up on charges so fast, it would make your head spin!

Sounds lke you have had some warnings. Never, for anything. I am the professional, model driver that two districts fight over. Sounds like YOU are the expert in that activity. Are you on the watch list? Smiley Wink

Tell you what, you run the Gaff-O-Matic, and we'll see what skeletons are in his closet. I'll be sure to say, "I told ya so", when the time comes. 

HA HA HA YOU are on PERV patrol now ?? Smiley Very Happy

That's hilarious !

See, what Biden did was natural and in front of cameras with nothing to hide. All school buses are equipped with high tech video camera systems. It is obvious that you know nothing about school transportation. (See how silly I made you look?)

Comparing that to What  YOU would do is wrong , because we know your intentions are creeepy.

Said the sexually confused dude. Smiley Happy

Veteran Advisor

@Polaris Racer wrote:

Angus Bulls, beware!

Veteran Advisor

Show me a picture of him and a little kid.  You mean the little girls don't want to hug their bus driver?  You must be a real meanie!

Veteran Advisor

I guess with attitudes the way they are now that is probably true but in the 80s and 90s when I was on the school board, we had one camera and 7 or 8 dummy cameras.  Your district must be very rich.  Oh, I forgot, yours is the land of rich conservatives!!

Veteran Advisor

You are FOS and if you have proof of that, you should send it to the Justice dept because it is illegal.  But you won't because you don't!

Veteran Advisor

We carry two interior color/infrared dome cameras, with sound. We also have two exterior stop-arm cameras that catch boneheaded drivers that run past a stopped bus with students attempting to board or step off the bus. I had 12 convictions last year that netted $7,200 to the local law enforcement folks. (they love me down at the cop shop)

Senior Contributor

@Polaris Racer wrote:

Then don't look and  STOP thinking about it.

Geeesh !