cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: GOP dilemma

Just let all of those in the proverbial hoard and those subhuman slavs slug it out, right?

Senior Contributor

We basically created ISIS by invading Iraq and Afghanistan. It's a huge mess that a war will not fix. Thanks so much Bush administration! You really f@%$ed us over forever.

If the sociopaths and narcissists running ISIS were in South America, they'd proclaim they were doing this for Catholicism. Period.

Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

Just let all of those in the proverbial hoard and those subhuman slavs slug it out, right?

D i c k Chenney said no. Do you agree with D i c k Chenney?

Advisor

There isn't one cell or atom of the required sort of altruism that would make that true in Cheney's entire makeup or in any of the entire neoconservative movement. 

You are so completely and consistently fu.........

Senior Contributor

You can go back allot further than bush if you wish.  Obama has continued with the same policies.

Senior Contributor

Whats the difference between a neocon and a neolib?

Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

There isn't one cell or atom of the required sort of altruism that would make that true in Cheney's entire makeup or in any of the entire neoconservative movement. 

You are so completely and consistently fu.........

Put you down in the slug it out column, right.

Senior Contributor

Everyone knows it was Clinton that was more interested in getting a blow job than deaing l with these people. And you still want to blame Bush. What a fool.

Senior Contributor

WHAT !

originalrealtyCHECK.jpg

Advisor

I learned long ago not to answer the direct questions of interregators who damme well know the answer before asking.  

If you want to pretend here that you don't know, the internet isalways here and you can poke around until you find something that fits your ideaology.