cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Re: a little different perspective

I`ll say again, we were a different country 30 years ago (perhaps that`s why I want to go back).  We`ve had terror attacks and wars in the last 30 years that we can no longer count on the "host country`s security"  we can no longer "leave any gates open"..no more excuses.

The big difference in what happened in 1983 and what happened in Benghazi is reagan didn`t have a coverup, Benghazi was a coverup and right at the election to boot!

See, what happened at Watergate didn`t get Nixon, if Nixon came clean he would`ve just been censured...BUT it was the Watergate coverup that brought Nixon down.   And Benghazi coverup would also bring Obama/Hillary down if we still had a honest media like Woodward and Bernstein.

Senior Contributor

That's a fact Jack!!

Senior Contributor

* well, unless you have a time machine Doc Brown......... one of my fav lines from the movie Doc asks Marty who is President in 1985, Marty says, Ronald Reagan,   Doc says,  the actor??!!..  That about says it all.

** ummmmm,.... enlighten me on the Benghazi cover up. It's been looked at 10 ways to sunday by a partisan with tons of power. has there been charges brought, convictions??????? How did I miss that.......

*** Nixon got Nixon, I concur with the direction you are headed on that.