cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: I WANT them to do nothing

Tell us smart boy! Where is your token black candidate? The one you claimed you were stumping for?? LOL!! Boy! You should just keep to cuttin' wood! I hope your fairer at that, than sellin' hay. LOL!!

r3020
Senior Advisor

He didn't quit in the middle of the interview.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Evidently he has opinions on his own website that he won't take responsibility for. Oh I didn't write that. It must have been some over zealous staffers. But then maybe he doesn't have responsibility for the content on his own website.

I don't have any links but there certainly have been showing some of the clippings from his website.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

That puzzles me. Why do you think that publ;ic employees do not EARN what they get?

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Given all the millions that fly in and out of the air terminals in this great country, there are darn few planes that crash and burn. PLus we haven't had very many planes hijacked by anyone. I guess one could assume that somebody has been dpoing their job pretty good.

I'm not claiming perfection but they have very good odds given the numjber of passangers that travel.

dagwud
Senior Contributor

GTO: "I didn't need Alternet to prove he is a White Supremacist, CNN proved it beyond a doubt! He quit in the middle of an interview! For chrissakes! Even the Newtser says he's everything he's been accused of, and that he would never vote for him."

First you use a "progressive / liberal news service" to back your accusations of racism against a Repub candidate and then you use the words of a competing candidate as verification.   Wow! 

Curious how CNN proved it?  By using the same tactic used by James O"Keefe to "prove" Acorn helps pimps run their prostitution business by showing only part of the video of the interview as opposed to showing the entire thing.   One would think even you would know that by showing only partial clips of a video can greatly alter the perception of what took place.  I'll bet you have never seen the entire CNN interview but only the condensed version used to help boost ratings.

As has been pointed out Paul did not quit in the middle of the CNN interview.  Another fact you seem to have no knowledge of is that the CNN reporter asked Paul about the news letter in question three times and Paul had answered her all three times.  This after CNN had questioned Paul about the very same news letter back during the 2008 election.  At some point anyone with a brain would realize it is no longer an interview but simply badgering the person being interviewed.

Paul helped form the Ron Paul & Associates corporation in 1984, and the now-defunct company, for which he served as president, began publishing newsletters the following year. The monthly publications included Ron Paul’s Freedom Report, the Ron Paul Survival Report, the Ron Paul Political Report and the Ron Paul Investment Letter.

There were at least seven or eight freelancers writers writing for these news letters.   Paul says he did not read all the articles written.   Curious if you believe all Congressmen and women read all the bills before them in Congress?   Heck even the Dems writing the health care reform admit to not knowing all that was in it. 

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

There were at least seven or eight freelancers writers writing for these news letters.   Paul says he did not read all the articles written.   Curious if you believe all Congressmen and women read all the bills before them in Congress?   Heck even the Dems writing the health care reform admit to not knowing all that was in it.

Right you are! And the moon is made of green cheese! Give me a break! I'm not that anxious to give up the Presidency to an goofy old Supremist as you are. I would prefere our country to move forward, not reel it back 50 years! Thank you very much!

dagwud
Senior Contributor

"Right you are! And the moon is made of green cheese! Give me a break! I'm not that anxious to give up the Presidency to an goofy old Supremist as you are. I would prefere our country to move forward, not reel it back 50 years! Thank you very much!"

Funny I never recall hearing you demand the ouster of Robert Byrd.   Oh, I forgot he had one of those D's behind his name.

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Right you are!  I'm made of green cheese! Give me a break! I'm a goofy old Supremist, anxious to give up our country to move forward, the Presidency, to reel it back 50 years! Thank you very much!

It is interesting to see what happens when you move around the words to mean something else, which you do on here, very often.

@dagwud wrote:

"Right you are! And the moon is made of green cheese! Give me a break! I'm not that anxious to give up the Presidency to an goofy old Supremist as you are. I would prefere our country to move forward, not reel it back 50 years! Thank you very much!"

Funny I never recall hearing you demand the ouster of Robert Byrd.   Oh, I forgot he had one of those D's behind his name.

Dale is very quick to point out the fleck of dust in someone else's eye, when he misses the entire log house sticking out of his.